uhhhhh school

Passion:
BEEP BEEP BEEP
Me:shut the hell up,stupid alarm clock you going back to the Apple Store.
I was not a morning person, I hate monday mornings but after school we have a meeting at the trap for a new worker I hooped out of bed and went to my personal bathroom and started my shower.
45 minutes later
Outfit:
*black and white obey half shirt.
*high waist destroyed jeans.
*custome made leather Oreo Jordan's
*gold jewelry

After I got dressed I went to the bathroom to wash my face,brush my teeth and flat iron my hair.I got my MCM galaxy bookbag and gold iPhone5 and was on my way down stairs.
Tremaine:passion I should kill you*deaf glare*

Me:what did I do

Tremaine:you picked up your Jordan's but didn't get mine

Passion:ohhhh*runs up stairs* here you go.

Tremaine:yo these are hot ass hell all the baddies gonna be on my di---

Mom(tracy):If you finish that sentence something else gone be on your d**k and that's boaling hot water.

We all got up to leave for school when we got there all the hoes was mean mugging I just blew them a kiss and kept it moving niggas was undressing me with there eyes.
Terrell:ayye sis them niggas undressing you with their eyes bout to make me bust a cap in they ass.

Jermaine:forreal I know my sister is hot an all but stop undressing her with y'all eyes bitch niggas*screaming*

Passion:*dying of laughter*yall stupid let me get to class.

Tremaine:girl you have the same classes asus so shut that shit up.

Passion:*rolling eyes*jermaine you better get your dumb ass twin for I put a not on his head.

Unknown:passion

Passion and the boys:nigga what you want.

Unknown:shut up twins and you I was talking to passion

Passion:what you want Trent.

Trent:i want you with your fine ass good lawd the things I want to do to you.

Passion:*smiling and blushing* I'll see what I can do*twirling her hair*

The boys: time to go passion you flirting and shit*daps trent*see you later nigga.

We split ways with Trent and went to class uhhhhh school get over now.