Mitsuri raised her head, a wide smile gracing her now enthusiastic face, "WHOOAAAA!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She hopped to her feet, "YAAY!! IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY!!"

She bid you all farewell, skipping down the path and towards the village, "BYE, YOU GUYS!! I'LL SEE YOU AT DINNER!!" She then broke into song, "Good sir, good sir! What is fluttering in front of the horse~!"

You each deadpanned, before Tanjirou broke the newfound silence, "Wow.. she sure is.. enthusiastic." You nodded with an exasperated smile, "Yeah, I guess you could say that. Sounds like she loves to eat, so we share that in common.."

Eli rolled his eyes, "Yeah, it's no surprise that you love to eat, fatass." You bent over, before throwing a nearby rock his way, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, FREAK!! I'M NOT A FATASS!"

You butted heads with your chocolate haired friend, "IF I'M A FATASS, THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE MITSURI?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY, HUH?!"

Eli clenched his teeth, "DON'T DISRESPECT PINKY THAT WAY! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, NOT AT ALL!"

Tanjirou let out a long sigh, "Come on, you two.. let's just go to the springs.. okay?"

You and Eli pulled back, before shouting at Tanjirou simultaneously, "THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, TANJIROU/TABASCO!!"

Soon after your feud with Eli, you all had finally arrived to the hot springs — finally, at last. As you each walked to the body of water, you pointed to a small portion of the spring that was concealed by a rock wall, "I'm gonna go over there, while you guys can.. I don't know— bond in your nakedness, or something?"

Eli twitched his eye, sweat dripping awkwardly, "Did you.. really just say that..? 'Bond in our nakedness'...?" He then let out a brief sigh, "I don't even know why I'm questioning you, at this point."

Tanjirou sheepishly chuckled, "Yeah.. you did sort of word that.. weirdly, (Y/N).. but I get what you mean.." Eli snapped his head towards Tanjirou, eyes widened, "EH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?"

You shrugged dismissively, before parting ways with your companions, "Have fun! I'll be over here, so don't be perverted and peek!" Eli scoffed, "Yeah, like anyone would wanna peek at you!" You called back sarcastically, "Hardy, har har! You're so funny! What a comedian!!"

As you arrived at your own personal, yet mini hot spring, you let out an excited sigh, a smile evident on your features, "Waaghh, I'm so happy~!"

Taking one last surveillance of your surroundings, you swiftly slipped out of your uniform, before removing your hairpin and setting them down in a neat pile.

As you inched your way into the water, you felt a chilling sensation run up your spine, causing you to immediately retract your feet, "HOT!! HOLY SHIT, IT'S HOT!"

You dejectedly looked to the ground in personal embarrassment, "What the hell do I mean, 'it's hot?' Hot springs are supposed to be like that.."

You let out a sigh, before gathering the courage to submerge your figure beneath the spring, "I just sound like an absolute idiot, when I put it that way.."

Taking a deep breath, you dunked your head underneath the surface, squeezing your eyes tightly shut as you blew bubbles out from your nose. Once emerged, you let out a content sigh, before leaning against the edge of the spring.