Chapter 27: The Berserker Primitive Dragon (Part 1)

(Saber and his team are seen leaving the Fortress of Solitude and returning to Metropolis, where Darkseid sent not only his Parademons, but also his Female Furies to wipe out anyone in their way. As they come in, the Female Furies glance at the Sword of Logos.)

G

G. Goodness: We've been waiting for you, Sword of Logos.

Saber: So Darkseid decided to send his elite members to take us on this time.

B. Marvel: Tough talk for someone who's been abandoned by his own family.

Blades: (to Kenzan) Ready?

Supergirl: So you're my nephew...

Saber: Who are you?

G. Goodness: Her name is Kara Zor-El, known as Supergirl. Unfortunately for you, she follows Lord Darkseid!

SARUTOBI NINJADEN!

Naruto: Henshin!

SARUTOBI NINJADEN! SOU TOU BUNDAN! ICHI NO TE, SHURIKEN! NI NO TE, NITOURYUU! FUUSOUKEN HAYATE!

Kenzan: My strength and justice won't lose to anyone!

Blades: I swear on Suiseiken Nagare that I shall protect.... the people that I love!

(Both Kenzan and Blades charge at the Female Furies, and then Black Marvel and Big Barda charge at the duo. They have a brief clash. While Black Marvel overpowers Kenzan, Blades holds his own against Big Barda.)

Big Barda: You've gotten stronger, huh? Change into that already! Why restrain yourself? GO ALL OUT ALREADY!

Blades: As you insist...

(Blades shoots two water blasts at Big Barda, who dodges the attack, and then they have another brief clash, but Blades manages to land two slashes at her, and then they clash again.)

Big Barda: (smirks) There we go! Much better!

(Blades then slashes Barda in the gut while Kenzan still tries his best against Black Marvel. Saikou decides to interfere and goes to kick Black Marvel and Big Barda away.)

Kenzan: (stern) Hey! I had her!

Saikou: (sarcastic) Yeah, right!

(Supergirl is about to charge at saber, when suddenly a Primitive Dragon claw comes out of nowhere and pierces her.)

Supergirl: Ack...

(A Wonder Ride Book comes in and ends up in Saber's hand, and then the same Primitive Dragon Claw binds him, possessing him.)

PRIMITIVE DRAGON!

PRIMITIVE DRAGON!

(Then he opens the book up, and inserts his Brave Dragon Book on it.)

BRAVE DRAGON! GET!

BRAVE DRAGON! GET!

(He places the book in his driver and prepares to change forms.)

REKKA BATTOU! BAKI! BOKI! BONE! GAKI! GOKI! BONE! PRIMITIVE DRAGON!

(Saber becomes Primitive Dragon, and then he unleashes a small shockwave which blows the dust in the city. Everyone gets shocked by his appearance, and both Saikou and Blades get concerned.)

Saikou: This aura...

Blades: (worried) I have a bad feeling about this.

Supergirl: What's that supposed to mean?

(Supergirl charges at Saber, who grabs her neck and throws her down, and then beats her down before slashing her, and then he prepares to stab her, but she rolls over and Grandma Goodness approaches her.)

G. Goodness: He's more dangerous than I have anticipated!

(Saber charges at both Grandma Goodness and Supergirl as he slashes and kicks them, and Supergirl is sent sprawling.)

Supergirl: What is that? Is this really my nephew?

(Back to Saber, he starts beating Grandma Goodness.)

Saikou: Is that...

Kenzan: Why is he beating an old lady to a pulp?

Saikou: He's gone berserk. Nathaniel isn't in control.

Blades: Berserk?

(Both Grandma Goodness and Supergirl are sent sprawling as Saber prepares to finish them.)

GRAPPU HISSATSU DOKUHA!

G. Goodness: This isn't good. We must retreat now!

Supergirl: (glares) You think I'm weak?

(Supergirl shoots a heat vision, but...)

REKKA BATTOU! GRAPPU HISSATSU GIRI!

(Saber summons a Void Talon from the Primitive Dragon Wonder Ride Book that grabs and straggles Supergirl  closer before violently landing a powerful reverse-grip slash covered in powder blue and black energy, causing a deadly shockwave upon impact around surroundings. This attack is strong enough to cancel the Riders' transformation. As the dust settles, Supergirl is no more, and the three female furies get frightened by Saber's berserker form.)

Saber: GGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Superman: (worried) Nathan...

(to be continued)