~CHAPTER FOUR~

Anna Jade Dawnfield had always been a creature of habit.Every night,without fail she followed a meticulous routine to prepare herself for bed.As the clock struck nine,she knew it was time to begin her nightly ritual.

Anna Jade entered her bedroom,a sanctuary of tranquility and comfort.The soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated the room,casting a warm and inviting ambiance.The walls were adorned with delicate paintings and photographs,each holding a special memory close to her heart.

She approached her dressing table,where an array of skincare products awaited her.Anna Jade believed in taking care of her skin,understanding that it was the canvas upon which beauty could flourish.She carefully removed any traces of makeup from her face using a gentle cleanser, ensuring that every pore was thoroughly cleansed.

Next,she reached for a bottle of toner,applying it with a cotton pad in gentle upward strokes.The cool liquid refreshed her skin,leaving it feeling revitalized and ready for the next step.Anna Jade then applied a nourishing serum,gently massaging it into her face and neck.The silky texture absorbed quickly,leaving behind a subtle glow.

Her nightly skincare routine continued with the application of a rich moisturizer.Anna Jade believed in the power of hydration to maintain youthful and supple skin.She took her time, gently massaging the cream into her face and neck,savoring the moment of self-care.

With her skin adequately pampered,Anna Jade turned her attention to her hair.She brushed it slowly and methodically,relishing in the sensation as each stroke untangled any knots or tangles.Once satisfied with its smoothness,she tied it up in a loose bun to keep it away from her face while she slept.

As she stood before the full-length mirror,Anna Jade admired herself for a moment.She appreciated the natural beauty that radiated from within,knowing that true beauty came from self-acceptance and self-love.With a contented smile,she moved on to the final steps of her bedtime routine.

Anna Jade slipped into her favorite silk pajamas,their softness caressing her skin.The fabric felt luxurious against her body,providing the ultimate comfort for a restful night's sleep.She then carefully folded her daytime clothes and placed them neatly in the hamper,ensuring that her room remained tidy and organized.

Before climbing into bed,Anna Jade dimmed the lights,creating a serene atmosphere conducive to relaxation.She took a moment to practice deep breathing exercises,inhaling slowly through her nose and exhaling through her mouth.This simple act helped to calm her mind and release any tension accumulated throughout the day.

Finally,Anna Jade climbed into bed,sinking into the plush mattress and fluffy pillows.She pulled up the covers,cocooning herself in warmth and security.As she closed her eyes,she whispered a silent gratitude for the day that had passed and set intentions for a peaceful night's sleep.In the stillness of her bedroom,Anna Jade drifted off into a world of dreams.In her  dream:

She found herself walking through a dark,eerie forest.The air was thick with mist and the sound of swords clashing in the distance.As she wandered through the woods,she saw a group of warriors engaged in a fierce battle.They were dressed in armor and brandishing swords,fighting with all their might.

In the midst of the battle,Anna Jade saw a warrior princess who was unlike anyone she had ever seen before.She was short and strong,with long black hair and piercing blue eyes.The warrior princess fought with a grace and ferocity that was both beautiful and terrifying.

Suddenly,the warrior princess turned and looked directly at Anna Jade.Their eyes met and Anna Jade felt a jolt of electricity pass through her body.The warrior princess spoke to her in a voice that was both commanding and comforting.She realized that the woman is her from a different erra.While they were facing each other she heard a female voice which was soft and gentle telling  her that she had a great destiny to fulfill and that she must embrace her powers and become a superheroine known as Powerqueen.Anna Jade found herself in a vast,scorching desert.The sun was beating down on her and the sand was so hot it burned her feet.As she wandered through the desert,she heard a voice calling out to her.She followed the voice until she came upon an oasis and there she saw the warrior princess from her previous dream.