~CHAPTER TWENTY TWO~

Annisa Jeannette, a brave and determined young woman, had always been known for her unwavering spirit and resilience. She had faced numerous challenges in her life, but nothing could have prepared her for the fateful encounter she was about to experience.

One sunny afternoon, as Annisa was walking through the bustling streets of her city, she felt an inexplicable sense of unease. It was as if an invisible force was guiding her towards something significant. Little did she know that this force would lead her to a life-altering confrontation with Neris Drunkenstien, also known as the God of Death.

As Annisa continued on her path, she suddenly heard a faint whisper in her mind. "Keep on fighting, Annisa," the voice urged. "Never give up." Startled yet determined, she quickened her pace, following the voice's guidance.Finally, Annisa arrived at a desolate and eerie location. Standing before her was Neris Drunkenstien, a man shrouded in darkness and surrounded by an aura of malevolence. His cold eyes bore into hers, filled with the memories of countless lives he had taken.

"Who are you?" Annisa asked bravely, trying to conceal the tremor in her voice.

"I am Neris Drunkenstien, the God of Death," he replied with a sinister smile. "And you, my dear, are just another soul I shall claim."

But Annisa refused to be intimidated. Drawing upon her inner strength and the voice that had guided her thus far, she summoned all her courage to face this formidable adversary.

"I will not let you harm anyone else," she declared firmly. "I will fight you until my last breath."

The battle between Annisa and Neris Drunkenstien commenced, each combatant unleashing their unique powers and skills. Annisa's determination fueled her every move, while Neris relied on his dark magic and cunning tactics.As the clash intensified, Annisa could feel the weight of the lives lost at the hands of Neris. Their spirits seemed to surround her, urging her to keep fighting, to never give up. She channeled their energy, transforming it into an unstoppable force.

With every strike, Annisa grew stronger, her resolve unyielding. She could see doubt flicker in Neris' eyes as he realized that he had underestimated her. In a final act of desperation, he launched a devastating attack, aiming to end the battle once and for all.

But Annisa was ready. With a surge of power that seemed to emanate from the very core of her being, she deflected his attack and delivered a decisive blow. Neris Drunkenstien fell to the ground, defeated.As Annisa stood victorious over her fallen foe, she felt a sense of relief and accomplishment wash over her. She had faced the God of Death and emerged triumphant. But she knew that her journey was far from over.

With newfound purpose and determination, Annisa vowed to use her strength to protect others from the darkness that had consumed Neris Drunkenstien. She would become a beacon of hope in a world plagued by fear.

And so, Annisa Jeannette continued on her path, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that as long as she kept fighting and never gave up, she would prevail.