𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Start bij het begin

Sonia thinks for a moment before coming up with a conclusion. "There might be a possibility that this place is an artificial island made to look like Jabberwock Island, which might be why we're the only ones here." She speculated.

"An artificial island, huh?" You mumbled under your breath. It would explain a lot, especially why we haven't been found yet.

"But I could be wrong. The guidebook must be just old." Sonia reassured as she put the book away.

"Yeah, I hope so." Hajime sighed.

"So, you found anything else while reading?" You curiously asked.

"Oh yes, I was reading an occult magazine and this particular one was talking about serial killers!" Sonia exclaimed excitedly, picking up a copy of the magazine she mentioned.

Hajime and you were immediately stunned by her words. "Serial killers, huh? Didn't think you'd be into that kinda thing." Hajime awkwardly admitted.

"You see, in this particular article, it's talking about one of my favorite serial killers that goes by the name, "Shining Justice!"." She proudly announced.

"Shining Justice? I don't think I've ever heard of them before." You responded. Then again, you weren't really interested in real-life serial killers, but you did enjoy a good slasher film.

"Then I shall explain it to you. Shining Justice is a serial killer who calls themselves "The Ally of Justice!". Wearing a wide variety of hero masks, Sparkling Justice is a delightful serial killer who only kills criminals." She expressed very passionately.

"Alright calm down Sonia." Hajime advised, seeing her get all riled up.

"Thanks to the mask they wear, nobody knows their real age or gender. After all, it is essential that serial killers be mysterious, such a genius!" Sonia cries out with wonder and amazement written all over her face.

"I'm sorry, but I've been listening in to your conversation. Why are the three of you talking about murderers?" Peko asked as she approached us. Her face was riddled with confusion and unease.

"Actually, I haven't said a word." You interjected, and Hajime nodded his head in agreement.

Sonia gasps at her statement and stares at her in shock. "It is a mistake to refer to these people as mere murderers! They're much more than that. What they do is simply a work of art." She proudly asserted.

The entire conversation was a little pointless, but at least you garnered one thing from it. Sonia was obsessed with serial killers.

"Oh, Hajime, do you think you could wait for me outside?" You politely asked.

"Again? What for?" He suspiciously questioned.

"Please, I swear I'll owe you a favor if you do!" You pleaded, giving him puppy dog eyes.

He heavily sighs and reluctantly agrees. "Alright, but I'm gonna hold you to that. Don't take too long."

As soon as he left, you turned your attention to the two girls still in the room. "Hey guys, so I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover at my hut?"

"A sleepover? I don't know if that's the best idea, especially after the last incident." Peko hesitantly said.

"Come on, it'll be a great opportunity to get all the girls together and boost the atmosphere, plus it'll be fun." You reasoned.

"I've never been to a sleepover before. It does sound fun so I shall join." Sonia agrees.

"Fine, then I shall attend as well. What time shall it start?" Peko asked.