Mansion

Hii guys 💞💞💞💞💞

Let's start story

With a loud thud the place was blast

In car

Y/n is in jhope arms sleeping peacefully and BTS is her , In BTS angry , pity and love was filled towards y/n because on her whole is covered with bruises , some are bleeding , burning marks , her face is looking very pale . Seeing her like this they feel very bad that they didn't available to protect her.

Taehyung :- I....I....never thought that we would meet her again like this , all over bruises on her body and she is looking very weak ( he said while looking at y/n sleeping figure and a tear escaped from his eyes )

Junkook :- I also didn't think , what did that jerks do with her ??

Jimin :- And how did she endure all this ??

Jin :- if we did don't go there, then he sold her to a monster who just raped her or maybe beaten her and we never available to meet her again ??

Suga :- I never thought that I cry for someone but just look at her she is just a child , how could someone can do this much with her ??

Jhope :- how could someone can this much cruel towards a child , who even didn't do nothing to anyone ??

Namjoon :- I never feel this much pain , after seeing her all like this

BTS :- we too

Jin :- now I never let her go anywhere

Taehyung :- now she live with us forever

Jimin :- we never hurt and also not anyone can hurt her

Junkook :- we give her every happiness that she deserves

Namjoon :- And never let this cruel world to touch her or hurt her again

BTS cry first time in there life when BTS is kids there mom dad died and that was the last time we BTS smile and cry after that day they never cry or smile in their life but now when they meet y/n , they fall for her , they smile seeing her , and now seeing her condition like this make BTS cry . After some minutes later . Y/n open her eyes.

Y/n pov

I open my eyes and found I am in someone's arm and sunlight hit my face , I slowly open my eyes

Y/n :- M....meow meow !!

She almost said while screaming which caused BTS flinch and y/n jumped in yoongi's arm , and he caught her , she started to smile and seeing her smiling , BTS also smiled

Y/n :- Meow Meow !!

Yoongi :- yea cool down my little creature

Y/n :- Meow meowwwwww !!!

Yoongi :- yes it's me my little monster and also so many animals too look ( yoongi said pointing towards BTS )

Y/n see junkook and she jumped on junkook

Junkook :- Oooo so you awake huh !!

Y/n :- no I am sleeping , I am talking to you so that means I wake up bunny ( she said smiling cutely )

Junkook :- Aaa so much energy to make new trouble

Y/n :- yes !!!

Jimin :- You bunny leave her and come here princess

Y/n jumped on jimin

Y/n :- mochi !!

Jimin :- No not mochi but chocolate ( he give chocolate to her )