𝐀 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━ᗩ ᗪᖇᗩᘜOᑎᔕ ᑭᒪᑌᑎᗪᗴᖇ ━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━
ᗩ ᗪᖇᗩᘜOᑎᔕ ᑭᒪᑌᑎᗪᗴᖇ
━━━━━━━━━━

✷    ˚ *    · . ⊹ · ✧    *
❪ * 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ━━ smallest/ second
smallest text, arial 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍! ❫*     ⊹ ˚ .   . . ·    +

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight.
- 𝐽.𝑅.𝑅. 𝑇𝑜𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑛,
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚

Before the doom, Valyria was ruled by dragon lords. Mighty dynasties that had fought for thousands of years. However when the doom came and Valyria fell only a few houses made it out alive, one of those was House Asaris. House Asaris had been one of the most powerful houses and continue to be until 48ac when the house was almost wiped out.

Aeron Asaris the first of his name had the largest dragon, far superior to balerion. His dragon Abraxis the defiler was fierce and formidable and when Aeron set his dragon upon Harrenhal, a tempest of fire rained down upon it turning everything in its path to ash. As for his wife Maela she had come from Valyria with him and together they had two babes,
sons, named Tarion and Ilan. And together Aeron and Maela conquered the kingdoms.

House Asaris house claimed two castles when they had come to westeros; Versain and Dragostone. The former was located further north and the latter was shared with the Targaryens.

However In 37ac Aeron, a once might warrior, had become feeble so on a desolate winters night with the morning a few hours away. Aeron died with a single sentence on his lips; "Matilda, Sōnar Māzis, se timpa dekurūryssy memēbagon" (Matilda, winter is coming, the white walkers march) with only Aegon around to hear it, for he knew the truth he knew about the song of ice and fire and this knowledge was passed down from heir to heir.

With the passing of the conqueror the iron throne was inherited by Aeron's eldest son. Much to Ilan's dismay. The threat of war hung over the entirety of Westeros by 38ac. Tarion nicknamed the small dragon due to his weakness in battle had claimed a dragon who had been born from Abraxis clutch of four eggs but this dragon was much smaller. Ilan had claimed Abraxis and one day the people of kings landing heard a thunder like sound come from the sky when suddenly the entirety of the city was covered in shadow. For Ilan the cruel had come. Aeron had mounted his dragon and flown into the sky alongside his mother who rode a golden dragon named Sidith however Illan the cruel showed mercy for neither his brother or his mother.