What Is Real Love

What is real love?

How am I supposed to know?

I keep rushing into love because I feel the need I want it and then I feel so great and then when it's not what I want it's very disappointing.

Maybe I should just give up Anna always said the right one will come along when the time is right.

How do you know the time is right?

I look at the time I'm like yea let's do this well that is if he's ya know nice, cute, likes me for me, and wants to spend time together.

I mean I once was with one guy who I liked at first like that but in the end, he just wanted my body.

To me, that wasn't fun that just became his usual.

I'd be like let's go to the movies he's like no I'm too tired or I have to work.

Ughh😭😭

Well, then that became the usual so called my friends on the phone.

Heyy Lindsey, do you want to go out to Target?

Omg yes, Sarah my favorite place to go I'll meet you at your house in an hour...

sounds wonderful can't wait by

Whenever I feel down or have boy problems I always call my bestie and she has my back.

I had a shower and I'm dressed but I think I want to change my outfit a bit.

Let's go with these sweatpants and this black top with skull hands, yes, and my black boots are perfect!

Omg, I look swaggy and feel comfortable 😝

Ok now got to go check my room not that we are going to be in my room but still.

Hmm ummm well it's fine my room looks like umm my room has dark black curtains a lil messy and weird dark things all around were cool.

Hmm, maybe this could be why I can't find love.

No no no I.... Stop and.... Start to shake my head that is not true there is love out there for everyone and anyone

Yes indeed it just may take me a little longer to find it but I'm ok with that.

I hear a knock at that door...

I go look.

Yayyyyy bestie is here!

Let me get my hoodie and I'm good to go!

Ohhh look at you bestie you look good I love your new metal chain choker that is super cute it is amazing.

Oh thanks!

I got it from the mall.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT🖤🖤🖤

So how's the love life going....

😡 oh please he is a jerk I needed a break that's why I called you!

You need to let him gather his stuff and go he dos not belong.

I know it's so hard for me to tell him...

You ant me to tell him I'll scare him I got my pocket knife right in my sock I'll make him get out no problem.

Girl you always got my back...

Yes now question target sounds nice but should we just go to the mall.

Hmmmm....

Yea let's go get lost at the mall!