CHAPTER 361-370

Chapter 361: Qi Xiu’s Song

“Qi Xiu’s ‘I Only Like You’.” Song Wenye had a proud smile on her face and emphasized it. “He composed this song himself. It’s not his main song. If you like it, download an app called ‘Blind Tunes’. There’s an exclusive copyrighted digital album inside.”

“Lil Ye, let’s go.” Shen Xi pulled Song Wenye away. Otherwise, Song Wenye would not stop promoting her idol again. When they got to the door, Shen Xi looked at the DJ and sincerely apologized. “Sorry to disturb you.”

The DJ was still immersed in the song and had not come to her senses. When she looked up, she was shaken by Shen Xi’s beauty and quickly shook her head. She smiled shyly and said, “I-It’s okay.”

When the DJ snapped out of it, she could only see Shen Xi’s pretty side profile that flashed by leaving only a lonely silhouette. Even if she was a woman, she still could not help but feel her heartbeat accelerating.

Shen Xi was a goddess. If there was a competition among the most popular girls in school this semester, Shen Xi would definitely get the top spot. She was truly beautiful.

However, that singer, Qi Xiu’s voice was too magnetic and magical. He was born to be a singer and his voice was a gift from God.

The DJ quickly went over excitedly to the audio console. When she took the CD case and saw the poster on the cover, her eyes lit up. ‘He’s so handsome!’

Song Wenye walked to the elevator while complaining to Shen Xi. “What’s going on with Cosmos Entertainment? What kind of vapid name is that? Who even names a music app ‘Blind Tunes’?”

Shen Xi threw a sidelong glance at her and smiled stiffly. “What’s wrong with ‘Blind Tunes’? I think it’s pretty good. It’s catchy and easy to remember!”

‘Vapid?! She called me vapid?!’

Song Wenye being the dense one, did not notice the glare that Shen Xi gave her and continued pushing her limits. She was relentless as she mocked Cosmos Entertainment. “How is that even good? They have no standards at all. Oh, do you think that if they come up with a video app, they’ll name it ‘Blind TV’, their cooking app will be called ‘Blind Cook’, and their book app will be called ‘Blind Book’? What the hell! Hahahahaha…”

She became more thrilled the more she spoke and felt amused with herself, so much so that she even clapped while laughing.

Shen Xi’s eyes were vaguely raging with anger as she gritted her teeth. “I think you’re the blind one!”

“I’m not blind. Our company’s naming skills are just horrible!” Song Wenye laughed uncontrollably. She looked at Shen Xi and asked, “Don’t you think it’s hilarious?”

.....

Shen Xi clenched her teeth. “Not funny at all.”

Song Wenye scratched her head, puzzled. She caught up to Shen Xi and said, “I’m making fun of our company’s naming skills, not you, so why are you angry?”

Shen Xi ignored her and thought to herself, ‘I’m the one who came up with the name!’

She picked the name out of hundreds of options and chose this because she thought it was the best.

At that time, the board of directors and the music department voted unanimously to approve it, so how did it sound so bad when it came to Song Wenye?

Not many paid attention to copyrights. Pirated music was rampant on major music apps, so Shen Xi planned to start tackling music copyrights and buy them out slowly to dominate the music industry.