🍋Thats Not my Name~🍋

Start from the beginning

She got even more nervous, but i didn't Stop and Bend down whispering in her ear. "Lay down, Darling~"

Her fear turned into embarresed and she looked at me blushing. "Y-yes..."
She layed down on the bed and looked at me..."i-is this what I think it is?" She asked nervously.

I climbed on top of her of her and nodded. "Only If you want it..."

I waited for her answer Not wanting to Ruin our new Bonding by forcing her into Something she doesn't want.
But Mary nodded. "I-i do...want it..."

(Or "I don't" for all the children that still haven't left!!!" Just skip it!!! Keep your innocence!!!)

I didn't need to hear more.
I Bend down and started kissing her Neck softly. Hearing her breath hitch.

I smirk and continued kissing until I reached her lips. I stopped and looked into her beautiful grey eyes, before kissing her deeply.

Mary Kissed Back and I could feel how Desperate it Made her when i pulled Back.

"Are you Sure you want this?" I asked Just to be completly Sure, that she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

She didn't respond right away, and instead looked away nodding.
I decided to tease her some more, and making Sure."Cat got your tongue, dear?~"

She blushed more, knowing that I wouldn't start unless she tells me otherwise. So i waited patiently for her answer.
Drawing little circles with my Finger on her wrist in the meantime.

".... p-please...start..." Were the words that turned my Attention Back to her.
"Well then..."

I gave Mary one Last kiss before starting to move my hands over her Body.
"Now let's continue Out conversation, and depending on your answers we'll see what Happens"
Mary nods slowly.

"G-great.... w-what do you want to Talk about?" She asked her voice already shaking.

I move my hands over her Sides softly squeezing. "I Just want to know why you and Lilly were running around in the halls... Nothing more~"

After asking this question I start unbuttoning the upper Part of her Uniform, exposing her black bra.
Before gently squeezing her breasts.

"Mhh~" I hear Mary moan at this touch

"Answer my Darling~" I say before bending over and Softly sucking on her nipple.

"N-no M-mistess! Don't!" She moaned out, trying Not to squirm away.

Still annoyed by that Name I gently Bit down on her nipple. "Darling what have I told you ?"

Mary moaned out and looked at me "s-sorry...."

I already enjoyed this Game way to much. I haven't even touched her really but this is definitly getting her all flusterd.

"Now my Darling~ answer~ or ill be really mean. Do you want that?" I Said smirking, while softly moving a Hand down to her Ass. Gently squeezing it.

"N-no....Mil-" she catched Herself Just before she could again say that , 'titel'.

I don't even know why it bothers me so much. Its only when she says it....

I tryed Not to think about it to much, and rather get my answers "then speak dear~" I say while softly pinching her.

"W-we were Just having a little 'fight'....she Just Stuck her nose in my stuff and gave Off cheeky comments...." Mary Said while looking away, still blushing heavily.

Her stuff? Maybe she means the magazines?
"What stuff, was important enough to Run after her?~" I ask while making my way down to her panties.

I feel her flinch under my Touch. "P-please don't Touch me there!" She suddenly yelled Out.

I Stop instandly looking at her worryed. "Whats wrong Darling?"

Mary Looks away, and I grow a Bit scared that Something happened to her in the past, or that i've done Something wrong...

"I-im Not......s...v....ed" she muffled into the pillow Next to her. In a way that Made it hard for me to understand her.

"What? Mary you have to Talk to me directly, otherwise I can't understand a Thing." I say Now in a stricter tone

"I'm not-" in that moment Aiden came in. Great. I Roll my eyes, another Moment ruined.

He looked at us, at First in shock, but then in a devilish smirk."oh, sorry sis, I didn't know you were having some fun in Here. But I think we have Something important to Talk about...." He said now in a more serious Tone.

"So If you won't mind....can you come with me Please "

I sigh, knowing that it has to be important when Aiden comes to me himself. I look at Mary apologeticly and Made my way over to Aiden.

"This better be important..." I warned him, still upset that i can't continue...

"Belive me it is...."

———————————————————–

I'm sorry!!!! I know you've been waiting for some Action between them but i can't write it!!!😭😭

But now the actual Storyline will make even more Sense.....that good isn't it 😅

(If you have any tipps for writing smut Please Tell me, I f*ck it Up....)