Daena thought for a moment. It had been a while. Maybe even a month since Joshua had said he would sort out the trial. He had been busy so she understood it had probably slipped his mind. It had slipped hers too.

"Umm.. Well I'll be going back to work soon. Summer break is almost over" Daena replied hesitantly.

"Please. Try it" Jeonghan begged.

She looked up at him and reached out to brush his hair out of his eyes. It was getting much longer now.

The idea of working in the same building did appeal to her and she could see why he wanted her to give it a try.

"Okay, wait here I'll get dressed" She said pushing Jeonghan lightly down onto the couch.

When she was in her room she grabbed some of her usual work clothes and got dressed in a hurry, not putting too much thought into her outfit choice.

When she was satisfied she turned around only to find Jeonghan standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked.

"Long enough" he smirked.

Daena picked up her purse from the bed and threw it at him. Her aim was terrible and she missed completely.

Jeonghan laughed. "Come on, we should go" he said.

"Are you escorting me?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes. After what happened last time you are lucky I ever let you leave the house without an escort" he remarked.

Daena frowned at him, but had to admit he had a point.

-

Jeonghan drove Daena to the agency building and parked in the underground garage.

Daena pulled her pass from her bag.

"I forget you still have a pass" Jeonghan commented.

Daena held it up and placed it around her neck.

"Yep, they haven't cancelled it yet so I can still come and go as I please" She replied.

"Lets see if you can get an employee one and then Joshua won't have to remember to keep renewing that one because I certainly haven't" he said with a slight frown.

Daena looked down at her pass. She didn't know Joshua had been keeping it active for her.

Daena followed Jeonghan down the maze of corridors in the building until they reached a slightly open door.

Jeonghan pushed it open and walked inside pulling Daena behind him.

He released her by the door and crossed the large office and started talking to a man sat a desk near the back of the room.

Daena took a moment to look around the room. There were around 10 other people, mostly women all sat at computers working.

They were all dressed smartly in office attire and Daena was glad she had chosen to put on her work clothes.

Jeonghan walked back over with the man, who was dressed in a shirt and smart trousers making Jeonghan in his black sweatpants and black oversized shirt look extremely out of place.

"You must be Daena" the man said reaching out his hand.

Daena took it and shook it lightly. "I am"

"I am Sungho. I manage the translation department. I've heard you speak wonderful English" he said quietly.

"And Japanese" Jeonghan interjected.

"Oh even better, we will have lots of work for you in that case" Sungho said clasping his hands together. "We will see how today goes and whether this is a good fit for both of us shall we?"

Daena nodded and bowed lightly.

"Well I'll leave you guys to it then, take good care of her Sungho" Jeonghan said before he placed a light kiss on Daena's forehead and left the room.

Sungho turned to Daena "Well shall we introduce you to the team" he said.

Daena nodded and turned to find every single employee was now staring at her.

She gulped. She had a feeling they had all just witnessed Jeonghan's display of affection.

Some of the women were now glaring at her.