One time when she left Wooly – her plushie, which was given to her by her grandmother – alone the golden boy decided it was the best idea to save the poor sheep. Amanda had a hyper temper tantrum and destroyed a lot of stuff, some children got injured that day. At the end Lloyd had to give the plushie back and got himself a punishment, from that day on he had to spend recess by one of the ninja side and away from the girl for the rest of his time in school.

Hey, at least he gets to steal the teens' snacks.

"All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it" Jay crossed his arms eyeing the room as he turned from the mini fridge.

"I didn't see 'Motor Mouth' on it"

"Oy, only I can call him that!" Cole eyed the child and Lloyd rolled his eyes at him, the shortest teen groaned in despair.

"I'm telling the headmaster!"

"Leaved me out of it. I'm on break, too" Wu said calmly, pouring tea into his cup and looking almost as tired as the four teens.

"Relax, Jay, you can have mine" The red ninja rolled his eyes and thrown him his pudding.

Jay stared at the cup in his hand with disappointment, "But this isn't cold..." Zane silently walked up to him, took the pudding cup and froze it with his powers, the blue ninja's eyes sparkled. "Oh, gimme!" Jay put a spoonful of pudding into his mouth as the nindroid shook his head. "Mm. Is anyone else chapped that we're stuck here being teachers? Ah, I miss being a ninja..."

"Hi, Miss Nya!"

"I like your dress, Miss Nya"

Two children called out to the girl as she walked through the corridor to meet with her friends. She walked into the room and closed the door with a loud sigh. "Why is that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?"

"Hi, Miss Nya" Jay smiled with a light blush on his face as he walked closer to his girlfriend. "I saved you some pudding"

Nya crossed her arms, looking mildly annoyed. "What did we talk about?"

The teen let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh, right. Boundaries"

She rolled her eyes and have him a kiss on the cheek. The child in the room looked away in disgust, almost choking on his pudding. "Hey, did you guys hear the news?" All the teens immediately perked up.

"There's trouble?"

"Danger?"

"An emergency?"

"Oh, a new menace?"

"No" The four boys sulked. Nya, seemingly unbothered by their behavior, continued, "We got clearance for a field trip" The heroes groaned while the child looked at her with curiosity. "Not just any field trip. A field trip to tour Borg Industries!"

Jay gasped, "Not The Borg Industries. As in home to super genius reclusive savant Cyrus Borg? Inventor of the hover car and everything else cool in this world? This is a dream!!" He started jumping and his eyes sparkled with joy.

Kai on the other hand groaned again. "Who cares about Cyrus Borg? If you ask me, people should concern themselves with the lessons of the past" As he kept on ranting Cole and Jay looked at each other before grabbing the other two teens and booking it out the exit, Lloyd quick on their tail. Kai remained oblivious, "Not waste their time on the disposable fads of tomorrow when—" He finally turned around and noticed everyone is gone, he crossed his arms and looked towards the exit with a face of betrayal.

***

"I'm home!!" Lloyd called out while walking through the front door, a backpack on his back and a drawing in hand. Kiko zoomed towards him with a happy growl. The two of them spun around and they almost fell on the floor.