Ch.2: New World

It's been three years since the fight between Shiraori and D, D gave shiraori the freedom she wanted and acknowledge Shiraori as her own twin sister.
"I'm heading out for a bit," Shiraori said as she look at D whose playing a FPS (First Person Shooter) game on the living room's tv while sitting on the couch, holding a controller, munching some junk foods and drinking soft drinks.
"Take care,... Oh, bring some for me when you come back," D said while still focusing on her game. "'kay," Shiraori replied as she head out of their house.

Shiraori was planning to go on a newly open restaurants to eat meats. She had heard that the new restaurant had a different kinds of dishes and for that reason, Shiraori wanted to taste it since eating is one of her hobby, after all. Shiraori had been going outside to cure her introverted self, but as usual she can't say a sentence properly, she was having a hard time on ordering the food she want. And if people wondered why she always had her eyes closed, she used her power to make them think that it's normal. She eventually managed to order, she sat on a random table and wait for her meat to be served.

After a minute of waiting, she was finally able to eat her meat peacefully. Suddenly, she felt that some people were spying on her. She look at the direction of where she felt the stares, she open her eyes to see them by using her ability to see through space, time and specially through dimensions. After looking in a far distance universe, in a certain world. She saw some female elves, dwarves and a blue slime blob. Upon seeing the slime, something stirs within her, a flutter of curiosity and intrigue.

An idea pop in Shiraori's head, she wanted to meet the slime so her plan was to travel from Earth to the universe where the slime resides. She then vanished like a bubble that suddenly pops. Naturally, people would be curious and panic upon seeing that someone suddenly vanished, however Shiraori altered their memory of her being in the restaurant, she made them think that she was never there.

Shiraori appeared infront of the slime, pick it up and introduce herself. "Hey... I'm... Shiraori... What's yours..." Shiraori was an introverted person in her memory as Wakaba Hiiro, so usually speaks words by words when talking in a crowd of people. She's can talk normally when she's with Ariel, D, Meido and Merazophis (via mind reading). Well as for Wrath, he can easily comprehend her gestures, and Shiraori can talk properly whenever she wants to.

*****

When the white haired girl vanished and appeared infront of me, she suddenly pick me up and introduced herself as Shiraori, then asked for mine. I couldn't gave an answer immediately because I was too mesmerized by her beauty, her hands were cold yet warm at the same time.
"Um... I'm Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest," I finally able to reply. Shiraori look around and saw everyone terrified, she closed her eyes thus making everyone able to moved and the terrifying atmosphere vanished.

<Notice: The magicules in the individual Shiraori is completely concealed, making it impossible to measure.> Great sage can't measure her magicules? Does that mean she's too powerful? <Answer: It is highly possible.> whoa, she's more deadly than I thought.

Then my thoughts were interrupted by a man. "Oi, Hostess. This shop actually allows monsters to be brought in?" a man in white clothes asked. "No, um. Even though it's a monster, it's still a harmless slime," the elf on the counter replied with an unease expression. Meanwhile, Shiraori only watch at the situation with her eyes closed, everyone can easily tell that she wasn't interested on what was happening.

"Not good, it's minister Vesta," Kaijin said. I could get why he said that, I mean all of us were scared to death just by looking at Shiraori. And now, this Vesta dude just raise a death flag on himself.

Vesta pick up a glass of alcohol form the counter and walk toward me, then he splash it on me, but I didn't get wet because all of the alcohol form into a liquid sphere while float in the air. Suddenly, the sphere of alcohol launch itself towards Vesta's face, making his head, shoulders and chest wet.

It didn't end there, Kaijin suddenly stood up and punch Vesta on the face, making Vesta flew away by the force and crash to the ground. "You actually dare to bother us," Kaijin said in an angry tone while looking down on Vesta. Kaijin don't really have to punch the shit out of him, but I'm sure his instincts are telling him to not piss Shiraori off, and the same goes for me. Who knows what will happen if the girl with a presence of death, became angry.

Vesta ran away after giving us a warning for messing with him. Kaijin told me that he will come back with me to the village and live there. After a while some guards came in the shop to arrest us, one of them was Kaidou, Kaijin's brother. The guards chained Kaijin and the three dwarves brothers, they were about to chain me and Shiraori, but Shiraori slightly opened her left eye.

The guards couldn't do anything about it, because they were too afraid to move a muscle. "Um, Shiraori," I called out to her, she look at me. "Shiro,... call... me Shiro," she said as she close her eye. "... Okay. Shiro, I think we should cooperate with the guards to avoid more trouble," I suggested. "I... Um... Hate chains," she replied with a gloomy tone as if she was put in a cage in the past.

She may not wear the chains, but at least she's obedient to me. She followed and do whatever I say so easily, as if she wasn't the one who let me and the others in the shop, felt fear of death. Kaijin and the three dwarves brothers were put into cell while Shiro threatened every guards that tries to put her in. Shiro always carry me to wherever she goes and hugged me sometimes.

What surprised me was when we're alone, she speaks fluently. And right now, we are alone.
"Hey, Shiro. Where did you came from?" I asked. "A world called earth," she replied, surprising me that she can speak a sentence properly.
"I thought you can't talk properly?" I asked.
"Well, I can. It just, I'm like that in public places. But that doesn't mean I can't talk properly, I just think that it's brother some," with her reply, my surprise turned into shock.

She just said three sentences perfectly at once, I almost can't believe that she's the same girl who can barely manage to speak a sentence.
"So, does that mean you're only comfortable talking to me?" I tease her a little.
"Yes, but not entirely correct. There's a few people I'm comfortable with," she replied, making me embarrassed by my own question.

"And you said you came from earth, right?" I asked to change the subject and I'm also curious how she came from my old word.
"Yes, why did you asked?" she replied and asked. "Um, I came from earth too. I got stab and reincarnated as a slime in this world," I said as I was happy to know that we came from the same world. Then I asked again, "hey Shiro, I have a question. How did you came to this world?"
"Ah, that. I teleported," replied like it's a normal thing to do.
"You teleported? Is that even possible? How can you do that?" I asked.
"Well, it surely sound impossible. But I'm an expert when it comes to teleportation." She said.

<Report: According to the individual Veldora Tempest, it needs at least 30 mages to summon a living from another world. It also have a high possibility that the summoners will die.> Yeah I know, and how is that related to Shiro's teleportation? <Answer: It is mostly that the individual Shiraori had used the equal amount of magicules of 30 mages. However, seeing her appeared instantly without any side effect. It is possible that she had used an amount of magicules that surpasses of that of 30 mages.>