Owned by Laxus

Laxus' POV
I was pulled up from my deep sleep by shouting - most likely Natsu, as my senses began to clear I heard him talking with the others " What do you mean? Lucy can't have Laxus as her mate - I want her as mine! I bet she doesn't even notice the difference between me and him!" The sound of stomping feet became louder. As he bent down to pick up Lucy I punched him with my lightening slayer fist. He was blasted back through several tables before being knocked out on the back wall. "Mine!" God I sounded possessive. The entire commotion had woken Lulu up and now she had crawled around onto my back and was clinging on with her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms linked over my shoulders and her head resting in the crook of my neck where her breath tickled me. " Lala?" I heard Lulu whisper in my ear, I hummed a response " I'm hungry." What was more surprising than the nickname was that she spoke in a toddlerish voice with a slight pout which made her look even more adorable than before. I sat her down at the bar on my lap. " hey Mira, can we get a strawberry and vanilla milkshake, two cinnamon buns and..." I turned towards Lulu "What would you like?" She was dozing slightly in my lap but I felt a strong desire for a mint and chocolate milkshake from her. " ...a mint and chocolate milkshake." I waited a couple of minutes for Mira to get the milkshakes and cinnamon buns ready before I woke Lulu. She looked around slightly dazed before spotting the milkshake and squealing. So cute. She took several sips before taking a bite of her cinnamon bun. She gave a little sigh. " Yummy!" I laughed and started my milkshake. It smelled and tasted like Lulu's scent. The cinnamon bun was good as well, but not as good as the milkshake. After Lulu had eaten and finished her milkshake she once again curled up into a ball and fell asleep. " Mira, I'm going to take her up into my room so she can have a proper rest." She just nodded her head and smiled. I picked Lulu up bridal style and took her upstairs into my 'room'. I laid her gently onto the bed before tucking her in. Then I went to my desk before taking out the old leather notebook I used as my diary and started writing a new entry. I looked over at Lulu, she was uncomfortable and was murmuring in her sleep. Leaving my diary open on the desk, I walked over to her and lay down next to her. She immediately rolled over into me, laying her head and hands on my chest,and letting out a sigh of content. Soon enough I was asleep too.

Mira's POV
I nodded my head as Laxus told me that he was taking Lucy to his room. We needed to know more information. The fact that Laxus was now getting possessive over Lucy was worrying. He nearly seriously injured Natsu just because he tried to touch Lu-chan. I had already sent Levy to Lu-chan's house to pick up the book she had mentioned. Just as the door to Laxus' room closed Levy burst in through the guild doors panting heavily, " Got....it..." She held a thin book in her hands. I ran and grabbed her and pulled her to the bar. I quickly grabbed some milkshakes for us before we put on our wind reader glasses and began to read. I stopped when we reached the right page. We both took off our glasses and read at a normal pace.

... The celestial wizard will experience changes in their behaviour during the mating season. 1. They will partially loose control of their bodies
2. Once they have found their mate they will take on attributes of their mate
3. They will become possessive of their mate
4. Their mate will start to become possessive of the celestial wizard
5. There will be a short sleep stage where the pair will fall asleep in a time of up to a week where they will not need any nutrition, but their consciences interact and they get to know each other better. However this is a very delicate stage and any distraction could prove fatal to the both.
6. Anything that tries to come between the celestial wizard and their mate will be seen as a threat
Please note: The celestial wizard may show characteristics of the age they were when they had the worst time of their lives...

Levy and I looked at each other, at the moment Lu-chan was at stage three and Laxus was starting to go into stage 5. The reason why Lu-chan was acting like a toddler was because that the worst time in her life was when she was a toddler after her mother had died. Judging by this book things could get messy. I went to check up on the pair. I slowly pushed open the door hoping not to wake Lu-chan, when I poked my head around the door I nearly fainted. They make such a cute couple!! Too kawaii!!
Laxus and Lu-chan were asleep on the bed together. Lu-chan had her hands and head resting on Laxus' chest with their legs intertwined whilst Laxus had his head in the crook of her neck with one hand under her head and the other across her waist. After I had finished fangirling and taking pictures with the photo lacrima, I looked around the room. A small red leather book lying open on Laxus' desk caught my eye. I probably shouldn't look at it but, I couldn't help myself! I know they say that curiosity killed the cat but I'm a demon, I should be fine.
Ohmigosh!! This is Laxus' diary! He he he I knew he had one! I read the last entry, it wasn't finished but wow what a shocker!
I really like Blondie, she's so cute! I really want to make her mine. I wish that bastard Natsu would just disappear though, I wonder if I should ask M...
Now I was really annoyed. I wanted to know who M was!!

Lucy's POV
I was happy sleeping on Lala's lap. Suddenly I felt him punch someone and I woke up. I crawled round onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms over his shoulders and I rested my head in the crook of his neck where the mating mark should be. "Lala?" I heard him softly hum a response. " I'm hungry." He walked over to the bar and set me down on his lap, as we waited for Mira to come over I fell asleep. As I slept I inhaled Lala's scent, hmmm mint and chocolate. After what seemed to be a few minutes Lala woke me up. I looked around slightly dazed before spotting the milkshake obviously meant for me and squealing. I took a few sips and a bite from my cinnamon bun before sighing in satisfaction "Yummy!". After I had finished my milkshake and bun I fell asleep once again on Lala's lap. I felt him pick me up and after a while I was put on something squishy and soft, but then Lala left me. I started to get restless, tossing and turning and murmuring in my sleep. I soon felt a warm bulk settle down next to me and I immediately cuddled up to it burying my head against it before falling into an even deeper state of sleep.