Just keep cool

Waking up at 4 in the morning to start the day. I walk in the washroom and everyone was brushing there teeth, and getting really for the day.
  "Morning Emma." Jimmy says I gave him a nod. Going out to the barn with the guys,  they gave me a saddle and a horse. I saddled up and hopped on the horse.
____________________________________________

Flashback.

  "You bitch." Rory said. He came home drunk again and was pissed for some reason.
   "Your drunk hunny go to bed." I say back
   "Fuck you, come here and let me love you." He says closing the space I try to fight it and he breaks my arm holding me down. The next day we went to the hospital.
  "So may I ask what happened?" The doctor asked.
   "Uh I fell off my horse." I say back.
    "Well it's broken and you aren't going to be able to ride for at least 6 months. That was the worst 6 months of my life. My only space play was riding.

____________________________________________

Current time.

   My breathing got heavy. I knew what was about to happen, a fucken panic attack. Fuck breath please not here.
  "Emma, hey are you alright?" Rip asks
   "Yeah, I am fine." I say ready to break down in tears. I just ride off and do the best I can to breathe.

____________________________________________

Rips pov

"Lloyd come here." I yell to him.
  "Yes." He says riding over.
  "Somethings wrong with that girl." I say.
   "I would have to agree."
   "She lied to me in the bar, I could tell, and I don't know what the fuck that was but she almost broke down." I say
   "You think she is going to be a problem, just fire her." He says
    "I will give it some time, I don't think she is the problem but I think she has some problems of her own."
    "You what me to keep and eye on her." Lloyd asks
     "Yes just make sure she Is not going to be a problem." I say back.

___________________________________________
Emma pov
   Herding cattle was the best job in my opinion. I just got to sit up on the horse moving them. My panic attack has gone down. Especially because I won't let any of these fucken wranglers watch me break. This place was beautiful, mountains surrounding the whole place. Fields and woods. It was heaven. The best part is that I am free, all I have to do is keep it calm. I can't let anyone find out what happened to me. They will think less, I know it, because that's what happened with my family, I was left because they think that I was just submitting to the whole thing. I wasn't, he just wouldn't let me leave. I was afraid.
   " Hey we got one running." I yell. I ride off and start to swing my rope I was able to head it and Lloyd was able to heel it.
    "Nicely done." I hear one of the cowboys say. I got back to my place.

___________________________________________

After working all day we went back to the bunkhouse. The boys sat down to play a game of poker.
   "You wanna join?" Ryan asked.
   "No I wouldn't won't to take everyone's money." I say laying my hat down on the bed. They all freak out.
   "No, now your gonna have bad luck." Jimmy said.
    "I don't believe in that shit." I say back laying down. It sucks because whenever I am not doing something flashbacks fly in my head. Getting beat,going to the hospital, no one cared.

____________________________________________

Rips pov

"Lloyd go in there find out her last name." I say to him. Me and Lloyd were going to look her up. Lloyd walks inside. About 8 minutes later he walks back out.
   "You got it?"
   "Of course I did." Her last name is Madden. We asked Jamie to let us use hid computer and he did. I typed in her name.
    "Holy shit, look at all those fucken medical records." Lloyd said. I stopped and read down the list. 3 concussion, both arms broke, broken fingers, gashes in her head, and more.  "Oh you know what I bet she did rodeo." Lloyd said
   "Yeah. I bet." I say lying to him. I knew what it really was because saw it personally, with my mom. Each time she went to the hospital, which it was different ones almost everytime, there was a different story attached to the injury.  I closed my eyes tight. I did tell Lloyd because I don't wont people knowing. It was abuse.