"Ya an hour now I'm going back to sleep".  He rolls over and goes back to sleep.  I got up to find the clothes I brought.  Also probably my clothes for the next two days

I have two more days worth of clothes and the clothes I wear to the rink

I have two more days worth of clothes and the clothes I wear to the rink.   Me and Jack drive to the airport and meet up with Dawson and Nico.  

"You guys came together" Dawson asked.

"Ya" Jack says   " she slept over last night".  We walked to the plane and board.  I sat next to Jack with Nico and Dawson sitting in front of us.  

"So are you excited for Luke to come play for the devils." I ask

"Ya wait how did you find out". He ask

"Luke just because me and you weren't friends doesn't mean I wasn't friends with Luke I mean we are the same age"  I say.  It's true me and Luke were always real close growing up.  We were both drafted in the 2021 draft he was fourth and I went 29th.  Luke wanted to finish his time at Michigan where I played for the London Knights and after one season I got to play for the Devils.  I plugged my earbuds into my phone and played the playlist that I should be listening to with Payton.  I started playing Blank Space by Taylor Swift.  I started out the windows.  Well Jack started talking to Dawson.  I opened a pack of Sour patch kids.  Bad ideas never open a pack of Sour Patch kids with three boys around.  All of them stuck out their hands so I have two to each.  I continued to stare out the window.  I then felt Jack's head lean against my shoulder.

"Aw is Jacky tired"  I ask teasing him.

"Yes because you woke me up very early this morning" he pouts.  I place his head on my lap and rub my hands through his hair.  

"Wow Jack your hair really is soft"  I remark. 

"I know" he says.  With that his eyes shut and he falls asleep.  I continue my window staring.   After a little while I woke Jack up as both me and him had to get ready to go to the rink.  I gently shocked him.  He got up  still very tired.  We had to go straight to the rink. 

"Time to get ready" I say we grab out clothes and head to the restrooms.  I quickly changed into my rink outfit.  

Jack steps out a few moments later in and suit

Jack steps out a few moments later in and suit.  We head back to our seats.  The plane landed and we were off to the rink.  Life was almost perfect.  I was happy here with Jack, Dawson and Nico.  The team was good.  Luke's coming to play with us soon.  If only I didn't have to live with Burden of my best friend and my brother hating me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was one of my longer chapters a lot longer than my last one.   I still miss hockey so much.  I've made a goal to finish this book and start a new book by the end of the summer anyways bye hope It's been a good summer 

Words=1356

Song hall of fame by the script 

You could be the greatest, you can be the best (be a champion)
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest (be a champion)
You could beat the world, you could beat the war (be a champion)
You could talk to God, go banging on his door (be a champion)
You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock (be a champion)
You can move a mountain, you can break rocks (be a champion)
You could be a master, don't wait for luck (be a champion)
Dedicate yourself and you gon' find yourself (be a champion)
Standing in the hall of fame