Chapter 2

Jack's pov

After my workout I grabbed my stuff and left without saying another word to Emily.  When I arrived back at home I found Dawson sitting there eating cheerios 

"Wear were you" he asks. 

"The gym" I replied

"I'm going right after these cheerios" he commented. "How was it"

I'm not going to lie it was kinda shitty" I honestly replied 

"Why" He asks.

"Me and Emily got into another fight"

"Really".  I roll my eyes at him and leave to go take a shower.  I hopped out of the shower and put some nice new fresh clothes on.  I turned the TV on to see  there was an early game.  I flipped the Channel to see the Habs  at least I would get to watch Cole.  They were playing the Flames half way through the game Montreal leading 2-1.  The flames broke out of their own end and were speeding down the wing.  Cole pushed him to the outside making it an easy stop for their goalie.  As Montreal started breaking out of their end Cole came circling about the hashmarks  but then it happened.  Cole was never a big guy and that's why so many teams passed on him in the draft.    Mistake for those teams but as one of Calgary's biggest players laid a hard hit on Cole.  I did not like the way he landed.  Right on his shoulder.  That was going to be an injury but not a penalty thanks to it not being a dirty hit just Cole was small and unprepared that's all.  It took a little while for the ref to blow the whistle after realising that Cole was not getting up and a little yelling from the bench.  The ref blew the whistle and  the team trainer came out to check on Cole after what seemed like hours but was only three minutes Cole got up clutching his shoulder.  I immediately texted Trevor.  

Jack: Did you just see Cole.

                                                                                No what happened: Trevor       

I sent him a photo of the TV during Cole's injury

                                                                                                             Ouch:Trevor

Jack: I'll text him later, gotta go bye 

                                                                                                                Bye:Trevor

I text Cole 

Jack:You good 

I started to scroll through Instagram look at some photos then a photo of Emily showed up.  Why was Emily showing up on my home page.