𝟬𝟭

2 years later

Interview | LA, California        11:30 am

Interview | LA, California   11:30 am

————————

"Thank you so much for joining us today, Melody. I know the viewers are very happy to see you." Lydia smiled as I sat down.

"I'm happy to be here." I smiled, folding my hands in my lap.

"How you feeling today?" She asked me, taking a sip of water.

"I'm 20 and living my dream life I couldn't be better. And you?" I grinned, leaning back.

"I'm great and I love that enthusiasm." She nodded and I laughed. "So, how are you and Jaxon West?"

"We're good. Just going with the flow." I answered honestly.

"We know he has a brand new shoe store opening up here in LA today. How you feeling about that?" Lydia asked me.

"I'm really proud of him. While music is going good for both of us, I'm happy that he's expanding himself and using the opportunities he has around him." I replied truthfully. I truly am proud of Jaxon.

"Aww, that's so sweet. How did you guys meet?"

"Well, his brother is dating my cousin and we all went to the same high school. Jaxon transferred back in our senior year and we found out we worked under the same label so things just went from there." I told her and she nodded.

"That's so cute. You working on any new songs or anything? We've seen your partnerships with Savagexfenty and Fashion Nova recently." She mentioned.

"I am working on another album since my EP did so well last year." I replied and heard the audience start cheering which made me smile.

"Sounds like they're excited. Any features you can mention?" She asked me, raising a brow.

"Nope. That's all you're getting out of me." I told her and she dramatically sighed while I started laughing.

+ + + + +

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, baby. Where you at?" Ms. A asked me as I turned right into her neighborhood.