"Good," Tommy replied with a nod of his head before pointing towards the man. "You're the first bloke we've had in here today with no criminal record." He informed the man before glancing at his brother. "Arthur, we can stand him up." He insisted before turning back to the Digbeth kid. "Do you know what that means?" he asked and the man shook his head. "The new Home Secretary wants something done about illegal gambling."

"Damn right," John called out as he leaned forward and slapped his hand against the table.

"About bloody time." Arthur agreed as he nodded his head and Maude glanced towards the two with raised eyebrows.

"So we help our coppers make their quota of convictions by having men stood up to be arrested," Tommy explained to the Digbeth kid. "First offence, you'll get a week inside. We'll give you five quid for your trouble." He added before raising his eyebrows. "How does that sound, cowboy?" He asked.

The man was silent for a second before an excited smile slipped onto his lips. "Yeah." He agreed with a nod of his head.

"Good," Tommy said with a nod of his head before grabbing a newspaper that lay on the table. "Write your address down for Finn on your way out." He ordered.

"I can't write." He informed them nervously.

"That's all right, Finn can't read," John replied as he looked at the man.

"Don't worry," Arthur added with a shake of his head as his attention turned back to his newspaper.

"Just tell him your address and we'll send someone around," Maude informed the man with an assuring smile as she nodded her head toward the door.

"If the sheriff don't run you out of town first," John said as he pointed a teasing finger at the man.

The man nervously smiled at them before turning around and leaving the snug. Arthur let out a chuckle as he shook his head, most of his attention still on his newspaper. "I don't know, Tom. Kids these days." He muttered.

Tommy hummed as he looked down at his own newspaper. "They didn't fight. So they're different. They stay kids." He commented softly.

The four saw a few more men after the Digbeth kid before deciding to call it a day. "Come on, let's go to the house." Tommy insisted as he got up from his chair, tossing his newspaper on down on the table. Maude packed her papers in her briefcase before getting up as well, taking the hand Tommy offered her.

The second they stepped foot out of the Garrison, Arthur pulled out his gun and turned to his younger brother. "Hey John, run." He demanded as a big grin spread onto his lips.

"No, you run, Arthur," John replied as he pulled out his own gun and pointed it back at his brother. The two took off running down the street, pretending to shoot at each other.

"I think sometimes those two are still kids as well," Maude muttered softly as a big smile spread onto her face, chuckling as she watched the two Shelby brothers play around, and Tommy hummed in agreement as he took her briefcase from her, carrying it as they walked home.

"Run for the hills! It's the Digbeth Kid!" Arthur called out as they ran around the back of the house, and he burst into Polly's kitchen, surprising both her and her guest.

"Get out of town, kid, or I will shoot your fucking head off!" John screamed back at him before going quiet as his eyes landed on Polly and the young boy standing next to her, watching them with wide eyes.

Maude and Tommy stepped into the house, their attention immediately drawn to Michael and Maude smiled softly upon seeing him with his mother.

"Time's up!" Arthur called out to John, the only one who had yet to notice there was a guest in the house. "You're dead, go down. John!" he insisted as he pointed his gun to the ground, before following his brother's gaze and glancing over his shoulder. Upon seeing the boy, they both put their guns away. "All right then, Polly. Who's this?" Arthur asked as he and John tried to keep in their chuckles.