Chapter 2: The Victors Choosing ceremony

*In the Capitol at Cassie and Cato's condo apartment that morning watching the 12 Districts*
~Nobody's POV~
It was now the next day in the 12 Districts of Panem we're preparing for this years Hunger Games but with the announcement that was announced yesterday evening Cassie and Cato were both laying on the big couch together watching from their screen how the 12 Districts are setting up the sets for the Hunger Games but this years 75th Quarter Quell as it was written in the History of Panem it would be all of the Victors who won there Games in the past but whoever is chosen gets to go back into the games. But this year Snow isn't going to be very generous about Katniss being the face of a rebellion he now has to bring all of the former victors from Games past back into the games once again.

Play video:

~Cassiopeia Gambon's POV~

Today was the day that the Victors would be chosen for this years Quarter Quell they've known each other for years

Today was the day that the Victors would be chosen for this years Quarter Quell they've known each other for years...... This was it the day that former Victors of previous Hunger Games are about to be chosen and be thrown back into the arena with friends and close friends but this so different with everything going on here in the Capitol I'm going to be sick of whose going to be pick for District four it's going to be Finnick and Mags I mean Annie cannot go back into the arena because she has PTSD poor Annie wouldn't last the bloodbath if she went and it's worrying enough that my brother and sister are going to be chosen but knowing Mags she'll volunteer for Annie and Beatrice if my brother Henry was picked he would try his best of keeping Mags alive as long as possible.

I cannot say that I'm quite happy that Cato and myself aren't going back into the arena because we've never won the Games before but today determines the fate of all the Victors who won previous years before Katniss and Peeta won their games together and I'm frightened on what might happen next today. But I pray that all goes well today and that the Victors are ready to go back into the arena some aren't gonna be happy but it's the way things are.

~Cato Hadley's POV~
As I prepared myself for what's to happen today...... Cassie and I have been preparing for what's too happen with this years Hunger Games both Cassie and I know that Annie cannot go back into the arena because she has PTSD poor Annie wouldn't last the bloodbath if she went and it's worrying enough that Cassie's brother and sister are going to be chosen but they might not but knowing Mags she'll volunteer for Annie and Beatrice if Cassies's brother Henry was picked he would try his best of keeping Mags alive as long as possible. So then with that happening I went to go comfort my girl she must be in a panic mode right now because her siblings were Victors as well also too.

Play video: