Chapter 1: Announcement of the 75th Hunger Games

*Way back in District 12 after Peeta and Katniss had come home from their Victory tour *
~Third Person's POV~
Meanwhile back in District 12 the poorest district in all of Panem after Katniss and Peeta (the Star crossed Lovers) had come home from their Victory tour and were in their Victor houses watching a hologram of what was happening at the Capital watching two people give a speech looking very familiar to Katniss and Peeta slowly it was coming back too them. In District 12 Katniss, Peeta, and Haymitch were in there Victor houses watching the news from the Capitol announcing this years Hunger Games and also a Quarter Quell by using all of the remaining Victors from previous years.

Play video:

~Beatrice Gambon's POV~

It was a regular day for us here in District 12 my sister and Cato were in disguise as a different person but it remained within the remaining Victors who know their identity except for Katniss and Peeta

It was a regular day for us here in District 12 my sister and Cato were in disguise as a different person but it remained within the remaining Victors who know their identity except for Katniss and Peeta..... My brother and I were in my Victor's house finishing up making dinner for our family since Cato and Cassie had "died" they were given different names and looks as they stood to the side sitting on the side watching Snow speak of the Capitol and the districts going to war then how the Hunger Games begin with everyone in the Capitol and the districts watching from their homes. I'm sure that all of us victors know what he's up to with this years games then he said it those words none of us wanted too hear ever again.

Play video:

Once Snow said the words "Every Victor will be pulled back into the arena again," my brother and I froze as our mother who was with us started to cry my brother hugged her comforting her as much he could then Henry and myself looked at each other and I spoke "I wonder if she knows about this already," Henry spoke while comforting our mother I'm sure that father will know by now when Snow finished his speech "As a reminder that even the strongest can not go against the Capital," so then with that happening I turned the hologram off.
Oh geez what has Katniss got us Victors into now......

~Henry Gambon's POV~