hello?

"shit im late" i said runnin to my classroom. i was in the bathroom cuz i didnt feel good. lucky me the bathroom is on the other side of the school, who the hell put a bathroom on the end of the school?

i was right infront of my classroom's door. "okay don't be nervous it's just ur classmates" i said to myself idk why but i always felt nervous when im entering in the some room and all people look at me. its just so uncomfortable, if u knkw what i mean!

"hello profesor sorry cuz im late" i said walking in classroom. i saw teacher sitting on the end of the room looking at the board. when i turned my head to the board i saw five boys standing and looked like they were interrupted by someone haha me... oopsie. i saw one man sitting on my chair, what in the hell? now I have to stand, thanks man. i leaned at the wall behind me.

"hello" i said waving at the boys
"hello to you too" i said now to the older man. the boys waved at me.

"y/n they sleak English so speak with them on the english" my teacher told me. what i the world some people from England do here?

"ok hi im y/n im sorry cuz i interrupted your talking" i said with a little smile.

"hi its okay" one of them said he was shorter then all od them. shortie hahaha not funny.

"do you want to sit?" an older man asked me standing up from the chair

"now its okay , you can have a sit" i said to him, i mean he is older so much older than me, it would be rude if let him standing. he nodded and sat.

"hey adriana who are these people?" i asked one of my friends
before she could even respond one of the boys said.

"so cuz you dont know us we will introduce ourselves, so im daniel this is corbyn, jonah, zach and jack. we are in the band called 'why don't we' and we are from america" said the boy with a blue eyes and hair. daniel. nice name. but a boy named corbyn i guess caught my eye. he has black hair and the most beautiful eyes i ever saw. damn he is hot.

"hey nice to meet ya all" i said waving again at them. stop with a waving you idiot, they would think you are crazy or something.

"also we are going to different countries and represent ourselves (A/N I WISH) " i think donah said. wait who the fuck name their child donah. maybe he is monah. nah i will give up

"jonah is right" aha he's name is jonah, that makes a sence more "we go to everu school and introduce ourselves and play our own songs" daniel said. i had a weird feeling that someone was looking at me. corbyn. the hot one. i mean they are all hot but he is so fine.

"yo y/n" someone whispers my name, my friend simona "someone is checking you outt" she said pointing at corbyn. he is still looks at me. what the hell is his problem? maybe he has an eye disease, so he can't move his eyes, i saw that one guy hat eye disease and he kept look at me he literally looked at my sould. weirdo

"yeah i saw that too" i whispered back at her rolling my eyes. who will look at me? he probably has a girlfriend.

"hey boys a have a question" maya, the bitch of the whole school, asked them interrupted them, like i did

"suure, whats question" one boys said, i didnt caught his name, he has a curly hair. jonah has curly hair too. okay i cant remember their names i only remembered corbyn daniel and jonah. wow my memory is dying.

"are you all single?" she asked in bitchy tone, gosh i hate her

"yeah i have, her name is katia or kat as we call her" daniel said, aw cute "zach has a girlfriend, her name is sierra" the curly boy 2 is zach, hallelujah "and corbyn has a girlfriend her name is lera, jonah and jack are single" wait a damn minute, corbyn has a GIRLFRIEND! ha i was right, but why he looks at me? never mind, eye disease is it.

after like a whole class they finished their presentation, they played a couple of songs, they are good not gonna lie. after class i went to sit in my chair when somebody pulled my arm. corbyn.

"hey" he said "i was asking if i could get your number or instagram?" he gave me his phone

"what your girlfriend will tell about this?" asked him giving him his phone back, i dont wanna to ruin any relationship.

"uh we are not in the good terms in the past few months" he said stretching his back lf the neck. "so...?"he asked.

" gosh fine, i will give you mine insta, cuz i dont want to pay for calling you"i said taking his phone. i typed my insta and request to follow me. "here" i said giving him his phone.

"thanks, see ya soon, beautiful" he said waving at me and he left. what in the world? beautiful? okay he is cute. maybe.