chapter 3 birth of a new warrior.

3rd POV
As the tournament of power continues krillan of universe 7 was eliminated leaving only 9 members in the tournament mean while a Saiyan girl is seen fighting rather poorly as she threw a hard punch at her opponent which connects as her appointment seemed dazed.

Kale: " yes I got him! " She said proud till her enemy caught her arm, her eyes widened as she stumbled back unbeknownst that the enemies teamate was behind her as she stepped on her foot. He smiles as he roughly lifted up by her hair as her she fought back which proved to be in effective ,

she is then used as a punching bag and tossed away from the side as caulifla catches her and places her gently down.

The 2 fighters laugh as they mock caulifla in response she powers up to supersaiyan as she quickly and effectively eliminates the two and goes back to her sister.

Kale:" I'm sorry sis I failed you."

Caulifla:" Hey why aren't you going all out like you did in training."
Kale could only look at caulifla.

Caulifla: "don't doubt yourself Kale I believe in you and also believe in yourself kay now let's go have some fun". She said as she smiled which made her sister smile as they got up".

Caulifla:" okay let's do this kale we'll win for sure after all we're the toughest force in the universe let's show em starting with him."

She points her finger to y/n. Who turned his back and looked at the two..

(This is your costume and your still in your ikari form just didn't power up)

Y/n : " you girls really think your strong eh well let's see what you got".

Caulifla (blush):" y-yeah we are so don't look down on us let's show em kale".( Power's up to super Saiyan)

Kale:" r-right (power's up but nothing happened) make your back feel tingling ...

Y/n :" okay that's wierd caulifla your going to need alot more power to even lay a scratch on me and kale can't you transform... If you can't I can help you."

He said emotionless which kind of made the girls feel sad for him but he said it in a nice tone which made them happy.

Beerus:" hey kid what do you think your doing knock em out already"!!!.

Y/n :" sorry but no they've caught my attention so I'll help em out a bit and if they bore me I'll knock em out quickly okay ".

Y/n: " okay caulifla go ask Mr Goku to show you a level beyond your current form and kale when you transform at first everything is going to be blank since your energy seems similar to mine but there's a difference just focus on the goal you want to achieve then you'll have control and not go berserk... " They nod as caulifla went to find Goku kale started to power up.

Energy started to engulf her as she felt something strange happen ... She felt angry very angry at herself for being weak and for always being the same. To others view they sensed massive energy as colours pass by fast, Kale's hair color change to a light green.