chapter 1

Narrator POV
Our heroes are all gathered for the tournament of power at the briefs house hold awaiting for their 10th member majin buu however... due to recent events (buu sleeping) He was unable to arrive as all hope seemed to lost Goku recieved an urgent message from king kai...

Goku POV
Ah man Buu is a asleep and time seems to be running out, I'd ask Broly but He can't join us something's come up that can't be ignored. I had one last person in mind and I'd hate to admit it but we need help and time seemed to be running out. I was about to suggest we recruit Frieza till king Kai gave me a call.

King Kai :" Goku I may have found another Saiyan in the south side of the galaxy.

Goku : "Wait what !? "

Whis:"Goku what seems to be the matter."

Goku:" king Kai just said that there's another Saiyan in the south side of the galaxy. "

Gohan :" wait really then he could be our 10th member dad go get him".

I nod as I start tracking his energy, in a few seconds I sense it as I quickly teleport to his location.

I quickly find myself in a cave and behind me I see a figure looking at me from the shadow's as He stepped out into the light
I noticed that he's a Saiyan like me because of his tail but his energy it feels like I'm looking at another Broly only younger and stronger... but what's more shocking is his eyes and injuries littered on his body.

???:" Um hello who are you?

Goku:" oh Hey there I'm Goku a Saiyan like you I've been looking for you because we need your help our universe is in danger of being erased there's not much time to explain but -

Goku:" oh Hey there I'm Goku a Saiyan like you I've been looking for you because we need your help our universe is in danger of being erased there's not much time to explain but - . I was cut off.

???:" No need to explain I understand Mr Goku and by the way my name's y/n nice to meet you."

I smiled he seems like a nice kid but the more I looked into his eyes I noticed something he's in ikari form since I got here
and is fully aware of what is happening and who he is.

Y/n: " is something wrong?"

Goku:" yeah have you noticed that you've transformed".

Y/n:" no this is how I am normally...we should get going."

I nod as I told y/n to hold my which he did as I teleported us back on earth.

Y/n POV
As Mr Goku brought us to this strange place I noticed the difference between my planet and this one, unlike mine the oxygen here isn't trying to kill me it's refreshing and peaceful. I felt many eyes watching me as I turned to meet my teammates, I introduced myself to everyone.

Y/n : " Hello it's nice to meet you all my name is y/n ".

Everyone is silent and looking at me which is kind of getting annoying. Suddenly a tall blue man approached me and tapped his staff on the ground healing my injuries and fixing my clothes. Y/n: um thank you Mr... Whis he answered back.

as everyone seemed to be out of their trance they all introduced themselves but this woman with blue hair kept looking at me as she spoke: " Hey how old are you?" Hm well that's a strange question but it couldn't hurt to answer so I told her my age as her eyes widened in shock making me wonder did I say something wrong or offend her I shrugged it off as the blue man anounced
that it was time to go .

I glanced at the woman waving goodbye and entered a strange cube along with the team as we were moving really fast I still felt someone watching me and it felt really annoying.

Y/n :" would one of you stop watching it's getting on my nerves and explain the rules of the tournament". I said coldly.

Krillain: "Gah s-sorry".
As Mr whis explained everything about the tournament we finally arrived to the arena

I sensed alot of different energies so this must be all the other fighters from other universes, a few fighters approached us roughly 3 I looked at them carefully and quickly realised that their Saiyans but they don't have tails what's that all about.

Curiosity got the better of me as I have never seen Saiyans from another universe so I approached them . The two on the lefts faces seemed to be getting red as I got closer so I stopped midway and introduce myself .

 The two on the lefts faces seemed to be getting red as I got closer  so I stopped midway and introduce myself

Caulifla:" H-hey I'm caulifla and this is my sister kale."
Y/n :" cool can't wait to fight you two and good luck ".

Suddenly I felt someone's energy which felt really strange... On the surface it seemed to be normal but on the inside it's like a destroyers... Who is that?

Goku approached a team from a universe which weared the same outfit and based on what I'm sensing the energy is right there. I followed it and it led me to a bieng with an oversized moustache.
Goku: "oh hey top."

Huh Goku seemed to know him as I looked at him and decided to speak: Hey can I ask you something Mr Top right...?

He looked at me sceptical but noded so I spoke :" why do you have 2 ener- suddenly I was interrupted by a grey bieng teleporting behind my back.

Jiren: get lost. He said coldly. Goku seemed shocked at how he didn't sense him.

Y/n : " Hey big guy would you do me a favour and Shut Up, i wasn't talking to you . I said coldly as I turned to meet his eyes for some reason his teammates and destroyer along with his Kai seemed shocked but I ignored that as the announcer told everyone to get back to their positions I sighed as I glanced at top and walked back to my team.

Grand priest: let the tournament of power Begin!!!

Scene turns Black.