chapter 2 Massacred

3rd POV
Grand priest:" Let the tournament of power begin!"
The moment those words were said all hell broke loose as fighters from the 8 universe clashed against each other starting the battle royal as ki blasts were blasted and fighting was heard all around the Arena. The grand Zenos watched with excitement in their eyes. As universe 7 is seen gathered within the centre.
Goku seemed really excited as he seperated from the group.
Gohan: "Dad wait"- soon the androids , Vegeta and y/n seperated from the group heading to battle.  As Gohan and a few of the teamates sweat drop and are just dumbfounded.

Master roshi: "ah well don't fret Gohan it was a solid plan"

In the spectators Lord beerus is seen sighing in disappointment and sweat drop :" These mortals will be the death of me literally."

As the dust rises due to the ki blasts covering the ring in smoke screen.

In mere moments a figure is seen approaching multiple fighters at insane speeds as ki dark green ki balls are thrown in multiple directions at the same time, different fighters are seen getting thrown around, some are punched, some are kicked as their crys are heard.

The spectators watch confused and shocked about what is happening.

Zeno(1): "woah what is happening ?"

Zeno (2):" everything is happening so fast what is causing this!?'

Grand priest :" my my my it seems fighters are bieng brought down at a fast rate by a single fighter"... He said as he watched below.

Back in the arena the dark green ki balls seemed to surround the area in different locations shedding light through the dust.

Hits eyes widened:" crap everyone mo"- he is cut off as the ki balls grew big and explode quickly.

Zenos:" Woaaaaah!!!"

Beerus: " what the!?"
Champa: " huh eeeehhh!?"

Fire and smoke is seen everywhere as yellow eyes are seen glowing within it. The smoke starts to die down as a figure is seen stomping his foot on a furry purple cat lady surrounded by many different fighters which all seemed to be on the ground.

As the smoke disappeared the figure is revealed to be y/n looking down on on everyone.

Y/n sighs: "Mr Goku I thought you said we'd be facing strong Warriors... and to tell you the truth These fighters seemed to be boring me... He said emotionless and cold as he looked at the spectators ".

Zenos:" Awesome!!!"
Y/n charges a small ki ball and casually dropped it on the ground as he starts walking away in a random direction, behind him his ki ball enlarged the and explodes taking out the defeated warriors as they all are warped to the banch at the same time to their respective universe's.

Grand priest: well it seems multiple contestants have been eliminated, a total of  28 fighters. the 2nd universe ( 1) the 3rd universe (6), The 4th universe (5), the 6th universe (4)
the 9th universe (7), the 10th universe (5).

Champa: There's no way he must be cheating!? As a few destroyers and their Kai's agree.
The grand priest interrupts them: " I assure you all this fighter isn't cheating because if he was I would've known already".

All the spectators look at y/n surprised. As y/n just shrugged it off he continues to walk without a care in the world till he effortlessly dodged an attack coming from behind and towards 2 other side's ,

y/n:"(knew I forgot something)". As  He dodged another attack he quickly dashed back creating some distance. Y/n:( yeah its them their still around). On que the trio of danger appeared.

They surround y/n and attack quickly in co-ordinated attacks forming the dangers triangle

Y/n dodged all attacks but to others it seemed like he was overwhelmed. Y/n had a bord expression on his face as He dashed forward attacking all 3 of them.

He punched lavender in the face, gave a gut punch to Bergamo and
tail smacked basil , then He used his tail grab basil by the neck chocking him and slaming in multiple directions on the floor then knee kicked Bergamo, and slamed lavender to the ground then threw all 3 to giant debris and threw a ki ball to their location as it exploded.

Unbeknownst to y/n everyone stopped fighting and looked at the display of pure brutality.

Vegeta: "it's been a long time since I've seen that kind of beating bieng given certainly brings back memories". He said as he punched a fighter out of the ring. Y/n turns to meet Vegeta.

Y/n: " oh hey there Mr Vegeta mind helping me take out the trash ". Vegeta:"sure ". As y/n and Vegeta blasted away the trio of danger finally eliminating the 9th universe.

9th universe destroyer eyes widened in fear:" T-thats all 10 of our warriors... but then what'll happen to our universe!!?"
On cue grand Zenos raise their hands and erased the 9th universe. Everyone was in shock except for y/n and the Saiyans who've witnessed it before.
As a surpreme Kai rises and monologues y/n shrugged it off as he was walking along side Vegeta.

Y/n:" something wrong Mr Goku?"

Goku:" yeah you don't need to fight rough you might actually kill somebody".

Y/n : " HM okay but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on them besides I didn't take them seriously because if I was none of them would've made it out alive."
As the 3 were walking  y/n spoke: " hey Goku ,Vegeta watch your back if you encounter top and don't let your guard down. I basically don't give a damn about that jiren guy since he's strong to but I've fought stronger biengs .

Vegeta : " right but would you mind explaining why we should be careful around that moose doctch."
Goku:" yeah I wanna know to."

Y/n:" well it's just that He has 2 energy signatures which I find odd the first one is his normal ki but the second one is like Lord beerus and the other destroyers just be careful got that."

Goku and Vegeta nod as all 3  Saiyans seperate.