Chapter 1 - A strange visitor.

From a young age, you knew you were different. Never seeking comfort as a child, Watching people from afar which led to you being labelled as creepy, even going as far to inflict pain on others to study their emotions and use them in day to day life.

However, one day, you take it too far by kidnapping a classmate and torturing them, landing you in an insane asylum at 16 and being diagnosed as criminally insane. Three years later, you're still in the same facility, but not for long.

"You have a visitor, inmate 241." A guard comes up to you as you sit there in your own world, rocking back and forth, biting your fingernails. The guard comes even closer. "Oi earth to Y/N," he shouts, getting your attention. "Hmm yea sure let's go," you reply, standing up, holding your arms out as the guard puts handcuffs on you, leading you to one of the visitor rooms.

As you sit down, you carry on fidgeting, playing with the chains on the hand cuffs before a man with pink hair and a purple sweater walks through holding a folder.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mrs L/N. We've been monitoring you for years now. My name is Vinegar Doppio." The man says holding the file, says whilst sitting down across from you.

Before you can say anything, he carries on talking. "As said, we have been looking through your files, and we think you'd be a great asset to Passione. Your stand Cypress Hill is quite... how do I say it? Unique. So, for your freedom, we'd like you to join our hitman team, La Squadra di Esecuzioni. What do you say?"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Stand time woooooooooooo

Stand name: Cypress Hill
Type: Long ranged, Humanoid
Appearance:

Ability:Can decay any living or inanimate objects through touch

Ability:
Can decay any living or inanimate objects through touch. This can be over a long period of time or in a short burst, depending on the users mood. So, making it an effective torture method and/or assassination. This can also be used as a projectile. However, that becomes out of the users control.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

You rock back and forth again, thinking. "What is t-the team like?" you ask, stutter looking at Doppio. "Their capo's name is Risotto Nero he's got a quite unique appearance. However, he is an effective killer. His 6 other subordinates are called Prosciutto, Pesci, Illuso, Formaggio, Melone, and Ghiaccio. Everyone on the team is a stand users. You'll be the only female, however, if that will cause an issue, " Doppio explains, tapping his finger on the table. You nod. "It's okay. I'll join"

Suddenly, Doppio starts making a ringtone noise. "Hello, Doppio speaking. Yes. mh hmm. Okay, boss. Let's go Y/N." Doppio says, standing up and opening the door to reveal a dead guard.

You stand there dumbfounded as he grabs the keys to your handcuffs, undoing them and grabbing your arm. He guides you through the asylum, corpses littered everywhere.

You carry on following in fear for what may till your outside taking a large breath in of fresh air. "Enjoying freedom, I see." Doppio smirks as he opens a car door. "Shall we?" Gesturing for you to get in.