3. Alpha

If you found any grammatical  errors please point them
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"I just wanted a reason to spank your cute juicy ass" taehyung mumbled lowly but younger still heard him and he didn't know how was he supposed to react!

Should he blush??

Should he get angry at his alpha because he made him cry for no reason??

Should he remove his pants for other to spank him, then get princess treatment afterward??

But he's getting Princess treatment right now too? No?? he'll just cling to the third option.

No but what's the enjoyment in that if he gave in that easily?? he'll tease the older one.

"you know yoongi, I mean my future husband-ahhhh"jungkook shouted feeling a stinging pain in his inner thigh, starting at taehyung with a big pout and puppy eyes before rolling his eyes at his glare, but now suddenly he's more than needy.

He needs taehyung.
Right now.

"complete the sentence  baby I won't  take more than 2 seconds to tear your clothes and spank you until you forget your name."

"And moreover you're just made to fill up with my pups"Taehyung husked in youngers ear his hands teasing youngers thighs and mouth working on his exposed neck. jungkook whimpered at his words.

"Hy-hyung ple-please"jungkook panted.

Taehyung hummed for him to continue.

"I-"jungkook moaned loudly when the older one in the room squeezed his clothed ding dong.

Jungkook dived into taehyungs neck kissing it licking it softly biting on it like a little baby.

tae's hands worked on the youngers shirt. he teasingly moved his fingers on his nipples.

"I can smell your sweet slick oozing out of you pupp"taehyung husked.his breath fanning over jungkook's ear.

"Ughhh hyungg Please do something already." kook pleaded. taehyung smiled widely before stepping back. giggling at younger unpleased expressions.

He smirked."Go to your hotty future husband Yoongi" and went back to pouring his neglected juice into the glass.

Jungkook whined.

"Hyu-"Suddenly he smirked and ran to taehyungs room. It took three gulps of juice for taehyung to realize what Younger might be doing in his room right now.

He threw his glass angrily, making a loud voice echo throughout the dining area, and ran to the kitchen to get the spare key to his room from the drawer but couldn't find it. he went to his room knocking on the door.

"Kim Jungkook Open the door right now" the Alpha shouted, in reply all he got is some giggles and low moans. he knocked for more than 5 minutes which felt like hours to taehyung and tried to remember where he put the key.

"Okk princess, come out before I do something I should not," said the older with authority in his voice, keys of the Room in his hands but still waiting for the younger to open the door.

Jungkook's stopped moaning and put his hand on his mouth to stop the moans that are trying to escape his mouth, he know he is doomed whenever his alpha use princess to call him either he is angry or irritated, and right now if he get any excess in the room he'll get punished he knows.

Moreover, he is on edge. He Is about to cum the vibrator in his cheeks is doing its wonders.

"Ughhh ahyummmgh"jungkook choked on a sob because of the overwhelming pleasure he was getting. When he heard a clicking noise his eyes widened.