"So does that mean you would choose Gabby?"

"I think the race this evening will decide that," Leah added winking at the camera. 

Leah was good with the press and with her fans. Everyone loved her because of her soft tone and ideas. She wasn't a hothead like Gabby.

"Well that wraps it up for now, ladies, we will talk with you after the races," Amanda nodded. Leah stood up walking back over to Cassidy.

"You did great. Lewis is in the paddock waiting for you," Cassidy explained. She nodded and walked after her.

"Leah!" Gabby ran after her. "Hey, what was up with that interview am I right?" She laughed a little.

"I would stay and chat, but I have to get to my paddock, Gabby," Leah walked away from her, but Gabby followed. Leah walked in and shook Lewis' hand.

"It is a pleasure to have you here," Leah smiled.

"Pleasure is all mine," Lewis said. "I saw your interview, you're very skilled with the press." Leah nodded and scratched the back of her neck.

"Yeah, I try," She smiled.

"Hello, My name is Gabby Gatlin," Her cousin stepped forward. Lewis hesitated but shook her hand.

"Yes, Gabby, I've heard of you as well," Lewis smiled at her.

"Are you going to visit my paddock as well, I hear Toto is there himself waiting for me?" Gabby glanced at Leah trying to rub it in. Gabby thought for sure that she had this race in the bag. She considered herself a part of F1 already.

"He is," Lewis nodded and gave Leah another smile.

"Wonderful," Gabby knocked her shoulder with Leah's. "See you on the podiums." She patted her shoulder and left for her paddock.

"Sorry about that, she likes to make herself known," Leah sighed.

"Leah, we need you to get your gear on," Cassidy announced. Leah nodded.

"See you after the race," She smiled and walked off. Lewis watched the girl disappear.

"Do you think we are making the right decision?" His manager asked. Lewis nodded.

"Yeah, she is definitely the right pick. We just need her to win this race though, or else Toto will never let us bring her name up again," He crossed his arms and stepped back as the paddock came alive getting ready to start the race.

They loaded her up and she got out there as they lined up. Gabby was P1 and Leah was P2. She was going to win, for her dad. She kissed her fingers and lifted them in the air. The tribute she did to her father every race. 

They watched the lights go and they were off. She let Gabby take the front even though Gabby immediately clipped her tires.

"What the hell is she doing?" Leah groaned. 

She was almost shoved off the track. They started their laps. It was good weather and a good track. It was going to be a good race. She was holding second well and Gabby wasn't too far ahead of her.

40 laps in. 

13 more to go

"Box, box, box," Leah's engineer, John, radioed.

"Copy," Leah came into the pit lane.

"Looks like Leah Guessey is pitting right now while Gatlin stays out there on her soft tyres. Do we think that was a smart choice?"

Leah drove back out. She had to catch back up to Gabby. Leah currently had the fastest lap time so she was good with points, she just needed to take position.