#8 ᒪᑌᑎᑕᕼ

Writing:Regular
𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔:𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠
ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ:ᵖᵒᵛ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥:2012

♡︎♡︎♡︎
♡︎♡︎
♡︎

"We should do this again sometime" Levi says. "Yeah, we could travel the world together!" Light replied. "Maybe in a few years when we're done with school"

"I wanna watch a movie what should I watch?" Light asked. "You should watch something Disney. You like Disney don't you?"  Levi responded. Light nodded. "I love Disney! My favourite is toy story!"

"Watch toy story then"

___

It was a long drive and when Light finally parked outside Light's house they where both exhausted. "I'll see you at school tomorrow" Light said as he grabbed his bags and got out of the car. "Bye Light" Levi said as he watched to make sure Light got inside safely. Once the door was shut behind him Levi began driving to his own house. Once he got there, he dropped his bags by the door and made his way upstairs into his room. Luca seemed to have heard his footsteps as he entered his room a minute later. "How was your Vacation with Light?" He asked sitting beside Levi on his bed. "It was good." Levi replied. "Good? That's it? I know you guys are dating you make it so obvious" Luca raised an eyebrow. "How did you find Out!- .... Well it was great. I got really close to Light. I know we're moving fast with our relationship but I think it's just because we're so in love with eachother." Levi explained while blushing. "Just make sure he doesn't break your heart" Luca said. "Like he's going to break Charli's once she figures out you guys are dating...." He added quietly before Levi the room. Even though it was only 3pm, Levi was ready to go to bed. He got changed and went to sleep.

---

Levi woke up with a yawn. He checked the time on his phone. 7:30. He only has fifteen minutes to get ready for school. He put on some jeans and a shirt, packed his bag and went downstairs where Luca was waiting for him. "Finally. Come on we're going to be late." Luca said slightly annoyed. Levi had slept for like sixteen hours how had he woke up so late?

Levi got his car keys off the table "Let's go" He said following Luca outside.

Once the two siblings got to school Levi saw that Light was waiting for him. They both smiled when they saw eachother. "Where you waiting for me?" Levi asked getting out of his car and walking over to Light. "Yeah I thought maybe we could walk to class together...." Light said shyly. "Sure what class do you have?"

"Art" Light replied. Levi checked his schedule. "I have art too!" He said. Light smiled. "Maybe we can work together. Alex says there's a project we're ment to be doing."

"Sure" the two started to walk to the art classroom. They managed to find two seats next to eachother.

Once the class began Light got bored very quickly. He got a piece of paper and a pen from his desk and wrote a note to Levi.

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪 :)

𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛???

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨....

𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙?

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵? 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.