#7 ᘜOIᑎᘜ ᕼOᗰᗴ

Writing:Regular
writing:🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪 🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 
ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ:ᵖᵒᵛ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ
𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔:𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥:2004

♡︎♡︎♡︎
♡︎♡︎
♡︎

They both blushed furiously, "I-I'm so sorry Levi!" Light stuttered as he stood up and helped Levi up. Levi chuckled "don't worry about it" He said. Light looked down to the floor embarrassed and not saying anything. Levi took his hand. "Come on let's go deeper"

Levi lead Light deeper into the sea until their feet could no longer touch the sand without their head being underwater. "It's not that cold it must have just been that part" Light says. "The water in florida is a lot warmer than this" Levi said. "Stop talking about florida you're making me jelous" Light said jokingly. Levi laughed "sorry"

Light paused and smiled staring up at Levi. "What...?" Levi asked. Light grabbed Levi by the shoulders and dragged him under with him. Surprisingly he managed to do it despite Levi being bigger and stronger.

Levi dragged himself back up choking on water. "Hey warn me next time!" He yelled at Light. "Sorry I just wanted to see your hair wet" Light said. "Do you think it's possible to make out in the sea?" He added randomly. "I don't know. Let's try"

Levi pulled Light into a kiss as Light's arms wrapped around Levi's neck. After a minute of kissing they pulled away. Light's stomach grumbled and Levi laughed quietly. "Are you hungry?" He asked. Light nodded. "Can we get ice-cream?" He asked. "I think we should have dinner first but we can get ice-cream for desert" Levi suggested. "Okay"

---

Levi and Light packed away their bags, dried themselves off, got changed and went to some random restaurant.

After they had eaten, they went to an ice-cream truck. "What flavour do you want" Levi asked as he pulled out his wallet. "Hmm" Light thought carefully. "Strawberry with chocolate sprinkles!" He said. "Ok. Can I have a Strawberry with chocolate spirnkes and a oreo" Levi payed and was handed the ice-creams. He handed the strawberry one to Light and the two sat down on a nearby bench. Light wouldn't stop staring at Levi's ice-cream though. "That looks so good can I try some?" He asked. Levi nodded and let Light take a lick. "Mm! It's so nice! Do you want some of mine?" Light offered Levi his ice-cream. Levi took a lick of his and smiled. "You have good taste" He said.

Light smiled back at him and they both finished off their ice-cream. "What should we do now?" Light asked. "Maybe go shopping or something?" Levi replied. "I hate shopping I only do it online."

"Oh okay uhm..." Levi started.

"We can go see a movie or something?" He continued. "Okay! What movie should we see?" Light asked. "There's a new horror movie out, maybe that?" Levi suggested. "O-okay" Light said nervously. He like fnaf but anything else horror he couldn't watch.

"Let's go then" Levi smiled at him. The two walked to the movie theater. Levi walked to the counter and bought tickets and a bunch of snacks. He handed some snacks to light, not being able to carry them all by himself. "We got seats for the front row, screen C" Levi explained.

Right in front of them was a door labeled 'screen C' they entered and walked down the steps to their seats. A5 and A6. They both sat down and waited for the movie to start.

---

Finally after ten minutes of ads the movie started. It was rated eighteen plus so light expecting it to be bad. He held onto Levi's hand tightly. Levi didn't seem to notice Light's discomfort and was focused on the movie. The first jumpscare came and light jumped. He hugged Levi's side catching Levi's attention. "Are you alright?" He whispered. "Scared..." Light whined in response. "Oh," Levi pulled up the arm rest that was in-between him and Light making their seats into one. He pulled Light closer to his and the other hugged his tightly. He felt a lot less scared with Levi hugging him. The movie was really good apart from the jumpscare, which Light was hiding his face in Levi's shirt everytine he expected one would happen,