CHAPTER 4 - A FRIEND

Subtitle: I WILL NOT FALL

Ragnarok Arena.

The body of Vishnu, the god of universal preservation, was covered in fire. His arms, which had been blown up, were reconstructed with the fire from his body. His blue skin, in a shade of purple, turned crimson red. His muscles grew immensely, and his speed increased significantly.

INDURA DHARMA

Ancient India

Many years before Christ, in India, there were thousands of gods. Among them, the most well-known for their power were Shiva, Brahma, Indra, and Rudra. Far from that power, Vishnu lay on a hill, eating an apple while dreaming of becoming the most powerful god in India.

- I want to be the strongest among them all. One day, they will respect me, love me, and worship me as the strongest god in India! - young Vishnu thought.

 One day, they will respect me, love me, and worship me as the strongest god in India! - young Vishnu thought

The gods of lower ranks, even lower than Vishnu, mocked him for being skinny and having all his ribs showing. Almost every day, they stoned him out of pure prejudice. However, there was always someone who defended him.

- Get out of here, you idiots! Do I have to shout at you every day?! - Lakshimi, Vishnu's best and only friend, shouted. She was a goddess of the same rank as Vishnu. Her skin was white, her eyes were brown, and she wore light blue pants and dark blue boots with a white top with golden details and dark blue bracelets. The girl was a fighter.

(Representation)

The young goddesses who were stoning the future most powerful being ran away in fear

The young goddesses who were stoning the future most powerful being ran away in fear. Lakshimi extended her hand to Vishnu and helped him up.

- Why don't you react to them? - the young goddess asked the young god.

- Because one day, they will kneel before me and apologize for all this. - the confident boy replied.

- Still talking about becoming the strongest god? - the girl asked.

- Yes, at the first opportunity, I will prove to everyone that I am the strongest here. - Vishnu replied with a smile on his face.

A few weeks later, Shiva and Brahma announced to all the gods of India that whoever proved to be worthy, determined, and confident in the face of any pressure would have the honor of living among them with wealth, fame, and power. It was a great test. On the same day, Lakshimi went to inform Vishnu at the place where he always was, but when she arrived, he had already left.