50. An eye for an eye

Začít od začátku

Throwing her against the wall, I glared right into her demonic soul. I didn't want to play around, I needed answers so I went straight for it. "What are you doing here?"

Her smile was evil, she's a literal example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. "I just wanted to talk it's been a while" "Been a while?" the confusion rolled out of my tongue involuntarily. "Yeah turns out she's someone I know" Park se mi fished out her phone and shoved it in my face. I stared at the images displayed across the screen while keeping my face devoid of any emotion.

 I stared at the images displayed across the screen while keeping my face devoid of any emotion

If she thinks she's gonna get a reaction out of me, she's mistaken. "Ommo! He doesn't recognize her" she addressed her minions, just to rile me up. "Why are you showing this to me?" I asked her, I wasn't shocked and I also didn't sound as so. "Because you don't deserve to date someone who looks like that, you're way out of her league!!"

Her response made me feel sick and amused at the same time. She thought I was dating Lim ju gyeoung, where does she live!!? under a rock?? "I'm not dating her. so you don't have to worry about my dating life." I seethed and her face flared with... I don't know, Anger? Relief? Disappointment? I couldn't put my finger on it, the girl's twisted in so many ways, it's hard to keep track.

"Aigo! Seojun-ah! if you had a girlfriend other than Lim ju gyeoung you wouldn't be here looking out for her" Her words went right through me. "My girlfriend is no one's business but mine" I warned her but she didn't even falter.

"I think it should be, maybe that's how everyone will get to see this nonexistent girlfriend of yours. After all the rumors, the photoshoot... They've always been about you and Lim Ju gyeoung" Her words settled in and I realized that I wasn't supposed to be there. Lim Ju gyeoung has Lee su ho, he's enough to protect her.

Whatever Park Se mi was planning against Lim ju gyeoung, it didn't concern me. How did I even become a part of this triangle? I was done with them. I shouldn't have followed them here, Ji ah... She must be wondering where I am.

I almost left but the mocking waves of laughter ringing out of the video playing on Park Se mi's phone brought me back to my senses. Bullies!! That was the reason why I was there. It didn't have anything to do with Lim Ju gyeoung, it's about someone being bullied no matter who he/she is. I don't spare bullies, I swore to myself and I'm going to hold my ground on that.

My gaze flickered back to Park Se mi, still standing there waiting for a response from me. Does she want a reaction? Now she'll get one. I slowly stepped closer to her like a predator after its prey. I got closer and closer until she got pinned to the wall with my tall body towering over her. Any other girl would have been flustered by this invasion of her personal space but Park Se mi didn't budge.

"Cuz bullies like you remind me of my friend," I told her the reason for my presence there. "This is your final warning" I pointed my index finger at her, my face dangerously low before I backed away from her and turned around, walking away. "Hwang Ji ah!"
And I deadpanned, my legs froze upon hearing her name slide out of her mouth. "Or should I say, Janet!!" My body tensed as I stayed rooted to my spot trying to process this turn of events.