Confessions

The test has now begun with 112 of us participating.

The running lasted for a few minutes when I finally came to a stop at a small cave. As I panted, I looked around not knowing where I was or what's around me.

When I caught my breath, I fell and layed down on a bed of grass

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!" I put my hand on my poor tummy, it felt so good, but tiring.

"Okay, I have to survive in this place filled with danger... with a couple of kunai"

I clapped my hands on my face and groaned

"How am I gonna survive something like this? A month?! A month is crazy! How can I pull off a feat professional ninja could-"

Suddenly I heard noises from behind me. I stood up and reached for my kunai pack to pull one out. It was hard to tell what it was but it was heading towards me.

Then, a girl came out of the bushes with bruises on her left arm.

"Wait, aren't you-"

The girl gasped in surprise

"Oh my gosh, Levi!" she ran over and hugged me immediately. I was in relief

"Um, hi Cinna"

She realized that she was hugging me for a little bit long. She then let go of me, blushing.

"Sorry, I got a little bit too comfortable, I'm just so relieved to see a face I know. Also, nice place you got here. A cave for resting, land to walk around in, it's perfect!"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. But how did you get here? I saw you run the opposite direction"

"Welllll long story short, I got separated from my brother and got chased by the Jyong faction thinking I was food. Then I  ended up here!"

"In that case, I guess we should start making a campfire to make us warm?"

"Oooooh! And we can tell stories and our deep darkest secrets"

I had an awkward expression on my face but carried on
"Yeah, totally"

"Awww this is gonna be so fun. Here, I'll start getting wood and stuff"

It quickly became dark as we gathered resources, but we setup camp pretty nicely. Me and Cinna sat in the cave for us to rest in.

"Wow! This test has been pretty fun so far, don't know why anyone would be scared about it"

"Oh yeah, for sure"

"Wait, I almost forgot to ask you"

"Hmm? What's on your mind"

"How'd you like the snack bar I gave you at the meeting"

I realized, I had completely forgot to eat the snack bar and worse, my hunger pangs started to come

"You know, it had caramal and covered in chocolate with cake breading-"

Cinna's description of the snack bar added in the flames of my hunger pangs.

"Of course! Of course! But maybe we sho-"

"Its the greatest breakfast bar to ever lay your taste buds on, I mean, nothing and I mean nothing, could ever beat a cuisine such as this"

How am I supposed to tell her that I never enjoyed her gift, let alone forgetting about it?

"Only the best bakers in Konza should bow to this snack bar, as it's deliciousness will bring you to your knees, a-"

My stomach finally gave in and churned. I layed in embarrassment and with shame.

"Cinna, I have to tell you something. I didn't actually eat the snack bar you gave me. I just forgot to eat it cause' I had no time to"

She looked a bit betrayed and slightly looked away.

"It's okay, I'm not so innocent either"

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!"

I was in shock, her stomach was extremely loud and sounded more starved than mine.
She then proceeded to cross her arms over her belly.

"I never told anyone this, but I starved myself for two days straight now (nervous chuckle)"

"See, for as long as I could remember, I just love those cute lil tummies and the noises they make. Whenever I wanted to calm myself down, I'd listen my tummy just growl and rumble, and it would feel so nice too"

"So then, why starve yourself right before the test? That just seemed like a bad idea" I asked with a confused look

Cinna looked up in the sky
"Well, I was gonna eat the delectable, oh so delicious snack bar, but when you saved me from the crowd, my desires got the best of me. So I gave you my snack bar as a little gift"

"I still have the snack bar in my kunai pack if you want it"

"It's okay, I think it's better if I let myself starve for the night. The feeling of hunger just, keeps me relaxed, ya know"

I felt a little bad and pretty guilty about this story, but Cinna saw through me

"But I'll obviously eat in the morning! Of course, not to get you worried or anything"

"Oh no! It's ok, I think you should feel exactly how you want to be. Just, keep yourself in good shape, k?

I went to go lay down and go to sleep, until.

"One more thing Levi if it's alright with you"

I was getting a little annoyed because of how tired I was, but I listened to her request.

"Think you could let me lay my head on your cute lil tummy" her face went a little red after she said that

My thoughts were racing, I didn't think anyone liked my body, but I agreed.

"Um, yeah, you can"

Cinna when all cheery and happy and went to put her head on my stomach.

"If we make it through the next day, I'll let you listen to my tummy. Deal?"

I hesitated on this because it'd be embarrassing for me to just lay my head on a person's belly who I just met, but I accepted

"Deal" I got comfortable and Cinna layed her head on my noisy midriff. She immediately went to sleep, relaxed and calm