Male Mama - Little!Fem!Reader x CG!Bruce x Vance

WE'RE OFFICIALLY ADDING Y/N

"Vance, maybe we should take her to to doctors? I mean, this morning she was complaining about a headache too-" "Bruce will you stop freaking the fuck out? She'll be fine, it's just a cold. And besides, she didn't sleep well last night so she obviously has a little headache." Vance hissed, watching Bruce wash some dishes. Bruce rolled his eyes, not believing his boyfriends words for a second.

Bruce was a typical 'male mom' when it came to you. He'd dote on you, worry about you, and constantly needed to make sure you were alright. Like any mother would. Vance, however, couldn't care less. If you were still breathing, that was good enough for him. However, he supposed that you being sick did worry him a bit. Not nearly as much as Bruce though, who was now looking up doctors offices for littles.

"Bruce, babe, she's going to be fine. It's just a cold," Vance said, trying to speak softer to help Bruce calm down. "I know, I know. I just get to worried and she-" "Mama?" Bruce and Vance turned to see you standing in the doorway, pale in the face and sniffling. "Hey, baby! You feeling any better? Want something to eat? Maybe we should give you some medicine..." Bruce said, immediately scooping you up.

Vance rolled his eyes as Bruce doted on you, cooing and going to grab your toys from the living room. "Your way to obsessed, you know that right?"  Vance said while Bruce grabbed your favorite bunny stuffy and handed it to you. "I'm just concerned about her well being and it gets a little worse when she's sick." Bruce said, gently swaying you.

"Mama..." You whined, shoving your face in his chest. Bruce cooed, gently running a hand through your hair and kissing your head. Then you felt yourself gagging and before you knew it, Bruce and Vance had you leaning over a toilet set. You let it out a small cry through the vomiting while Bruce rubbed your back and held your hair.

"It's alright, sweetheart. Just let it out, it's okay. Mama and Dada are right here, okay?" Bruce comforted. He then turned to Vance with an 'I told you so' look. "See?! I'm taking her to the doctor after this, this could be appendicitis, or-or a stomach flu, or, dear God what if it's a concussion?!" Bruce whisper yelled.

"Bruce. You're being stupid as fuck right now. She's fine, it's just a little cold and she probably just ate something that didn't agree with her." Vance said, albeit a bit aggressive, but to Bruce that was soothing. "You're right. You're right, she's fine. Not really, but she isn't dying." Bruce concluded. "Besides. How the hell could she have gotten a concussion without hitting her head?"  Vance said, giving Bruce a look.

Bruce rolled his eyes, turning back to you. You'd finished by now and coughed a bit, spitting any excess into the toilet. "There you go, baby. All done, you're all good. We'll just rinse your mouth out and maybe take a quick bath. "Kay Mama..." You said miserably while he gently wiped your mouth clean.

"Alright. You get a bath started, I'm gonna get her a bottle and some medicine." Bruce said, giving you a forehead kiss before leaving. Vance sighed, starting the water and sitting you on the toilet lid. "Mama's insane, you know that right?" Vance said. You shrugged, and nodded which made Vance snort.

"Cmon kid. Let's get you in the bath." Vance sighed, undressing you and sitting you down in the water. Vance then dumped in some soap that would help your sinuses, as you'd been sniffling a lot earlier. "Yeah...your good, right peach? You're alright...Mama just happens to think your dying when you cough." Vance shrugged.

You'd nod, going into a coughing fit which Vance patted your back for. By then, Bruce was back. "Okay honey. Just take this, and you'll feel so much better." Bruce said, setting the little oral syringe down and shaking the bottle one last time. Vance gave him a raised brow, as he knew you would never go for that without a bribe.

However, he also underestimated how awful you felt. "...all better after?" You asked. Bruce nodded, looking at Vance triumphantly when the blonde scoffed.  Bruce then brought it up to your mouth, letting you put the thing in your mouth. "Say when, sweetheart." Bruce said softly. You nodded, letting the boy give you the medicine.

You made a face, but drank all the disgustingly grape flavored drink. You shook your head after, reaching for the bottle. "Good girl, baby! Mama's so proud of you!" Bruce chirped. You nodded, drinking the bottle Vance held up for you while Bruce ran his hand through your hair. "Yeah. Nice job, kid." Vance said, giving you a small smile.

"Alright then. Let's clean you up." Bruce said, grabbing a loofa while both he and Vance comforted you.

Thought this would be a nice way for start off y/n chapters. Plus I love the idea of Bruce being a obsessed, anxiety ridden mama and Vance being the chill dad who reins Bruce in. Anyway, hope you liked it!
- Zoe