I don't know how much money was poured into it, but the stream of water that you would see at a super-large water show collects on the floor and creates a water source.

And the light came through.

Whihwihwi-ik!

The lights turned on according to the stream of water collect on the floor of the stage together with the water, creating a fantastic scenery.

And at that moment, a performer appears.

The performer jumped from the water stream in front of the concert hall in the dark and landed in the water.

"... !"

It was Cha Yoo-jin.

Unlike the unit stage where two were paired up, Cha Yoo-jin was the only one who came up on stage alone during this performance.

[Yeah, yeah, yeaaaaah]

And without waiting, I started doing the solo dance right away.

Literally, like a fish in water, a splendid solo intro was performed with light and spray in the water rising up to the calf.

The water and light draw a parabola, causing diffuse reflection and flashing. However, all those effects are absorbed as part of the movement of the solo performer.

Cha Yoo-jin's characteristics instantly took over the stage.

Gamers were amazed without even realizing it.

"Wow."

Are you human?

The moment Cha Yu-jin finished the intro performance, she threw off her goggles and smiled at the audience.

Aaaaaaaa!!!

Despite the deafening shouts, Gamer did not frown.

Because the familiar prelude came out.

'Ah, this!'

Testa's most recent hit song. It was "Promise," which is still firmly holding onto the music charts.

It is currently the hottest song among Testa songs. Even gamers were used to it because they could listen to it once every two times when they went out.

So I made a pretty convincing guess.

'Ah, then, let's go to sing together like a festival?'

Unfortunately, not this time either.

Instead, with the prelude, what was in the beginning returned to the venue.

lighting right away.

Ugh~

Waved blue lights cover the performance hall. And this time, instead of dry ice, soap bubbles pour like air bubbles toward the audience.

"uh... ?"

Lastly, the stage that wraps everything up.

The venue turns into the sea again.

However, this time the boy did not sink.

[Umm]

Turning back, Cha Yu-jin shrugs and looks up at the ceiling, the sea.

And right around that, the stage floor opens, and six figures come up.

testa.

[Take your STAR]

They were rising towards the surface.

"... !"

As soon as the first verse entered, Testa laughed and started kicking the water.

[The day the stars fall]