"Oh, that?"

Pete nodded. He wanted to have a taste of those lips. Thinking again, wait, why must he be the one to do it? I can equally do it as well. He closed the gap between them and gave Vegas no time to register his next actions, he locked their lips into a gentle but passionate kiss. Pete bit lightly on Vegas' lips and the latter opened up, making the omega worm his tongue in, rummaging and savoring the alpha's mouth. Vegas wrapped an arm around Pete's waist and pulled him in. This right here was heaven.

"You're going to burn down the kitchen!" Porsche yelled at the two, making them back away from each other only to realize the omelet was burnt.

Vegas was too excited to mind. "I'll make another. Go back to Kinn. We need privacy."

Porsche sneered at them. "Privacy when we can all see you both from there?" He left the kitchen.

Vegas focused back on Pete. "Go seat with them. I don't want you to get tired than you already are."

"I'll stay with you." He protested. "I can sit over there." He pointed to the counter. "Don't scold me for wanting to stick around. I just want to be around you."

This felt like a dream to Vegas. It was silly but he in a way thought the might be a chance Pete would act weird again after a passionate night but it was all different. "Fine, you can stick around." He lifted Pete bridal style and gently sat him on the counter.

"Vegas, I can help myself."

"Shhh, I don't want you to stress yourself. We did it quite hard you know." He teased.

"Keep it down. The others might hear you." Pete cautioned and Vegas shrugged. Pete was thankful the clothes completely covered him up or it would have been a little embarrassing if they saw. His stomach growled.

Vegas cocked a brow then said, "I'll feed you in a while." He kissed Pete's forehead.

Pete nodded excitedly. "Can you please be fast about it?" He rubbed his stomach in anticipation. Vegas resumed making lunch.

Vegas gawked at his unwanted guests all enjoying the meal he made. There were random chats here and there, Porsche and Pete surprisingly getting along as if they knew each other for ages. Kinn chipping in a word or two occasionally, Joey and Macau bickering about heaven knows what. Prem on the other hand wasn't his usual self. It felt as if he was a little bit out of it.

"Pete, why are you all covered up?" A curious Joey asked. "It's quite hot."

Pete coughed after hearing the young man. "Joey, why do I need to answer that?"

The young man replied to his savior. "I just want to find out if that merciless alpha seated over there was brutal with you when you did it... Ouch! That hurts!" Joey cried after getting slapped in the mouth by Porsche.

"Are you with my brother now?" Macau finally spoke to Pete. He still wasn't over how Pete used to treat Vegas.

Everyone focused on Pete, waiting to hear his answer. Vegas was not an exception.

"I asked if you are in a relationship with my brother. Are you guys together now?" Macau asked again. "I swear I'll get mad if you still haven't reciprocated his feelings but just playing around with his heart," Macau spoke every word with seriousness, even ignoring Joey who was signaling him to stop. "I still don't like you. You've not given me any reason to."

Pete went gloomy hearing Macau's words. He's been a witness to all that happened and is also quite possessive of his brother so his feelings towards Pete were valid.

Porsche cut-in. "Hey, you don't need to force it out of him. If he wants to tell, he will by himself.

" Macau you should stop." Vegas let out calmly but his voice struck Macau like a whip. Macau knew this all too well and it was the calm before the storm. "Don't push him," Vegas added.