chappy 7 :)

The next few days were hell. No sleep, baby barf, excetra. Jenna is so sore from her surgery that she cant move, so its just me, handling a day old baby. Jenna decided not to breast feed, for her sake, so i am making up a bottle quickly. I walk quietly upstairs to the babys room, seeing my daughter wide awake in her bouncer. Her little fingers gripped to her teddy bear and the lullabyes singing softly through the radio speakers. I smile and sit beside her, watching her eyes wander around the room. Finally, i pick her up and plop the nipple into her mouth, feeding her slowly. Small smirks creep onto her face. I smile and set the bottle down beside me, holding Jessi close to my chest and singing to her softly. 

"Through the long nights, And the bright lights, Don't you worry, 'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight, Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight, You know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you, I promise I will stay right here, yeah" i sing softly as her eyes flutter shut. I smile and set her in her bouncer and letting her fall asleep. I smile and lean on the doorway, looking at the most precious thing sleep. My girl.

I walked downstairs to see Jenna laying on the couch, smiling at me

"Hi babe" i smile and sit beside her on the floor, taking her hand in mine.

"How do you feel?" i frown

"Better" she mutters and closes her eyes

"Wheres my baby?"

"Asleep" I smile a little. Jennas eyes open

"You, Justin, my boyfriend, put a baby to sleep?" she looks at me hapily "Oh my goodness" she kisses my cheek

"Well" i shrug "I havnt slept in ages but its all for you" i smile a little and lay my head down beside her, her fingers playing in my quiff. My eyes shut and in a matter of seconds, im asleep