Although the progress of a monk's sword state of mind and cultivation base are roughly the same during cultivation, just like the spirit and cultivation base may be out of sync, the sword state of mind and cultivation base are generally out of sync.

And Wei Shengliang is in this situation now; his cultivation base is at the peak of foundation building, and his sword heart is also at the peak of evil. They are going hand in hand, but because of a fierce fight with Yi Nanhuai, his sword unexpectedly If you are touched, you will break through the barrier and advance! The reason why Jianxiu is a swordsman is that Jianxin is the foundational thing, so Jianxin's entry into the realm is really a happy event worthy of looking up to the sky and laughing, but this happy event definitely does not include Wei Shengliang's current situation. A monk's cultivation is dangerous at every step, and if he is not careful, he will be lost forever. No matter what kind of advancement he makes, he may fail, but a monk cannot stop because of this. If so, then he is not worthy of stepping onto the path of cultivation. Wei Shengliang's current situation is very dangerous and embarrassing because his advancement is sudden and unprepared, his state is not good, and his energy is greatly lost, so his advancement is very dangerous. More importantly, his The advancement was temporarily triggered by a match, but in fact, his sword heart has not reached the state of being able to advance in one fell swoop. In this way, it is like a fruit pit in his throat, and he has to spit it out, but he can't spit it out. Choking is life-threatening.

Yi Nanhuai glanced at Wei Shengliang, who was in a critical situation, and with a flip of his hand, put the split dome (wooden warehouse) into his Xumi ring and replaced it with a two-finger-thick tree branch.

Since Ah Liang can't advance by himself, then I will push him up personally!

Old gentleman Jin Yu is cold-tempered, and what he cares about the most in his life is his direct disciple. Up until now, he has arranged every advancement for Wei Shengliang properly. How could such a thing happen today?

Old Master Jin Yu has travelled so far on the journey of cultivation; how could he not know how critical Wei Shengliang's situation is now? He can't sit still; he stands up and is about to go to the ring! Jinyu Laojun didn't expect Qu Kuangzi to stop him. He controlled him, so he didn't directly attack him. He glared at him and said, "Qu Kuangzi, what do you mean?" Not so anxious; I just heard him say unhurriedly, "Fellow Suzhen, don't worry; look, Mo Huai is making moves." "What use is that brat?!" Laojun can't hold back his violent temper anymore. "Mo Huai never acts without authority, nor does he do anything he is not sure of. Besides, the competition is not over yet, friend Suzhen; are you going to break the rules?" According to the rules of the Danshan Banquet, as long as the competition is not over, the elders cannot jump into the ring. Interfering in the game, Jinyu Laojun, as a respectable Laojun in the Tibetan Yuan Realm, knows that it is not easy to break the rules. Qu Kuangzi said it so swearingly that Jinyu Laojun just believed it, suppressed his worries, and looked at the ring—this look! The more he watched, the more relieved he became. However, Old Master Jinyu was relieved, but it was Qu Kuangzi's turn to be less calm. The one Mo Huai took was Jia Nanzhi—this prodigal boy! Yi Nanhuai shook the Jianan branch vigorously; all the leaves and branches on it fell to the ground, leaving only a bare branch. Yi Nanhuai ran towards Weishengliang, holding the branch as he passed.

The sword qi riot at the moment of Jianxin's breakthrough passed quickly. Wei Shengliang was in a mysterious situation; his consciousness was no longer in the outside world but lost in the pursuit of the sudden breakthrough epiphany, but the sudden enlightenment that triggered the advancement was really naughty. Wei Shengliang saw its flickering little tail, but when he chased it, he found that he couldn't catch it no matter how hard he chased it. He was so anxious that he turned around. This is manifested in the body, which is Wei Shengliang's current look of holding a sword but being at a loss; his face is changing, and he is getting more and more painful.