Chapter 20

" Danny, please, please let me go," Michael called out through the room he was trapped in.

"No," Danny replied coldly.

"Why are you keeping me here? I didn't do anything to deserve this,"

"Why won't you just shut up?"

"Let me go Danny," Michael pulled against the chains that held him to the wall.

"No, why wouldn't you just stay?"

"Because I don't want too, it's dark down here,"

"If I let you go you're going to leave me,"

"Why would you care?" Michael asked skeptical.

"Because I love you," the room fell into silence.

"But I don't even know you that well,"

"I've been watch you since you were little," Danny stepped closer

"Um... that just something a creepy pedophile would say,"

"I-i meant that I thought we had a connection," Danny stammered "Like we were meant to be together, soulmates I don't know,"

"Danny, I'm in love with Luke, I mean I think we're meant to be together,"

"Why?"

"Because, I do," Danny became anger.

"But I want you,"

"I want Luke, where is Luke?" Michael was panicking. He started hyperventilating. Michael couldn't breathe he pulled on his chains

"Michael?" Michael didn't reply he had to get out, he couldn't get out. He needed to get out.

"Luke," he screamed, tears running down his face. He started scratching his arm, relentlessly.

"Michael, what's going on you're making yourself bleed, stop" Danny took a few steps back. Michael continued not even hearing Danny anymore. He just had an overwhelming feeling of fear. Fear of being trapped, not seeing Luke, dying. Just all jumbled in Michael head he need to get out. He changed into a kitten and the chains choked him.

~page break~

Where was he?Luke wondered. The room was small, Ashton was in the corner, and Calum was there too, the were both passed out. Where the hell was Michael?

"Ashton, Calum wake up," Luke yelled at the boys and walked over to shake them. The final woke hope the hazel eyed boy first.

"Mm...," Ashton said rubbing his eyes.

"Ashton wake up, Michael's missing again,"

"What, where are we?"

" I don't know that's the problem," Luke says looking around the wall.

"We have to find Michael," Ashton said

"Yeah but first we have to get out," luke replies.

*a/n*
yay I updated
I published the new story it's called
It's Been a Long Time Hasn't it
It's Muke/Cashton but there is side Lashton
Also the epilogue sucks because I'm bad at those
And yeah
Hope
Love ya guys
💜💚💙💜💙💚💙💚💜