A few minutes later he stops the car, he the gets out and goes to my side opening the door he then picks me up in his arms.

"You know I can walk right." I said.

"Yea but then your shoes will get dirty and dress. We can't have that happening, after all you're looking this beautiful for me." Blake says as I smile. He then starts to walk.

5 minutes later I look and see a tent.

Blake then cafully puts me down and we go in the tent.

"Wow." I said as Blake laughs.

"Do you like it?" Blake ask.

"Yes. I love it." I said as he smiles.

"You hungry?" Blake ask, I nod.

"Ok." Blake then puts a blanket on my legs.

"Thank you." I said.

"Sure love. You may be my girl, but I'll respect you." Blake says as I smile and blush.

He then gives me some food on the plate , and I thank him he nods. He then gives him some for himself.

"Eat, love. Drink?" Blake ask me.

"Water." I said he the gets a water bottle opens it then gives me it. I then drink some and close it.

About 15 minutes later we finished.

"That was yummy, who ever made that is my second favorite person." I said.

"Well thank you, love. Whose your first favorite person?" Blake says making my eyes wide.

"You do make good food. Your my first favorite person." I said as he smiles.

"Well your also my favorite person." Blake says as I blush.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Blake ask as I smile and nod.

He then puts on an action movie. About 1 hour later it finshes.

He the turns it off. "Form outside, where gonna make s'mores." Blake says as my eyes widen with happiness. I love s'mores!

I then get out and Blake laughs. He gets the fire ready he the chocolate, and the marshmallows and cracker's.

He then makes a few "You can get one, love." Blake says as I smile and get one and I eat it.

I moan as I taste it, it's so delicious!!!

Blake laughs then we start to get. He then pats his lap guestering for me to sit. So I get up from my chair and sit on his lap. He then puts one arms around my waist.

"Oh yea, I got you some stuff." Blake says as I frown.

"Was it alot of money?" I ask.

"Love, I could just buy you the whole mall, yes it expensive. I got you get you expensive stuff, plus I also have enough money." Blake says as I glare at him but he pouts his lips making me smile and laugh at him.

"Come on, let me give you your gifts, my princess." Blake says, I get up he gets my small hand in his large ones and leads me to the car.

He opens the trunk and my eyes widen as I see bags, and flowers.

I the turn around too see Blake with one knee on the ground and his hands holding out a ring.

"Jasmine, in the first place we wanted to be married on a contract. But those weeks spending time with you, you've made me realize what life is. You've made my day litghen up with your beautiful smile and your beautiful laugh that I can listen all my life. You don't know how beautiful you are, I don't love you for your beauty, I love you because of your personality, you're sweet loving and kind. You care for people, who you may no or know. You're the kindest and prettiest girl I've ever led my eyes on. Your the only girl I have my eyes on. I never got on my knees for anyone, but for you I'll get on my knees and on my knees for my enimies just so they know how much I love you. I love you so much, I die, I will give my Mafia and everything I own away, but extept you, I will never give you away. I would also give all the power away for you. I love everything about you. I know everything about you. You have many different smiles. One of them is when you talk about some one, another is when you're happy, and when you plan something, another smile is when you get uncomfortable or your sad, and then another for when you see something you love, like puppies or s'mores. Oh and when some one gives you a complement. In total you have 7 smirks in total. I can't express how much I love, but no matter how much I say it will never be enough. Ever since I saw you feel in love. The way you fit perfectly in my arms and when your small hands fit perfectly in my large hands I need you where ment for me. You so amazing, I love when your scary. When you're at me you just look so cute because of your height. Jasmine, I was you in my life for ever. But once you fully mine, just know I'll never ever let you go or any one ever hurt you. Jasmine will you make the happiest man and marry me?" Blake say as I laugh and tears swell in my eyes.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you." I said, Blake gets up and puts the ring on my endex finger and lifts me up as he hugs me, making me smile and laugh.

"Woohoo!" Blake cheers as I laugh as he spins me in his arms.

He then looks at me and smiles.

"I love you so, so much." Blake says.

"I hope you too." I said Blake smiles then pecks my lip.

He the puts me down "Wait but sorry I too young to get married?" I ask.

"Love where in the Mafia, and if you want to wait, I'll wait. I'm fine with having you beging my fience for a few years." Blake says.

"No, I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you." I said as he smiles and I smile.

"Let's getting late and cold, love. Let's go to bed." Blake says he then picks me up.

"Here I got us some comfy clothes." Blake says.

We then chnage on by one in the tent.

Me and Blake lay down in the tent. He then puts the blanket over us, and pulls me closer to him. I lay my head down ok his chest.

I'm engaged, with someone who loves me for me. I feel like my life is getting better little by little.

Hows this chapter? I hope you guys like. Their finally engaged!!!🎉 I hope you like this chapter, I'm sure some of you guys liked this chapter or loved it. Thank you guys for reading, thank you guys also for  30.7K!!! You guys are so amazing and awesome. I hope you guys keep reading.

Counted words: 1382