14, Broken Dreams

Začít od začátku

I breathe out, not responding.

"What is with the silence? God forbid what I'm thinking is true, Noely. If I find out you like or even enjoy that ugly slut company, I will send you to away. Understood?"

......

"Yes mom"

At that, she ended the call.

*******

I silently got changed P.E class. That was suppose to be my element but I couldn't enjoy it becuase I was so skinny and weak to even run a laps.

The room was already empty and I had only 5 minutes left to prepare as I came late. The door of the room was slightly pushed open, I turned to face Zeke walking in with that usual smirk on his face.

"Aren't you suppose to be dressed up for P.E  class?" I questioned, retying my hair into a ponytail.

He rolled his eyes at my words, seating down on the nearest bench.

"You shouldn't be in the girl's locker room" I said "Imagine if Riordan comes here"

"Do you really think that I care? He can't do shit to me" he stated, holding my arm.

I raised my eyebrow and looked down at him "Ok then" he wasn't holding my arm with that much force so I easily redrew my hand away.

"I want you" he stated in an all serious tone "I know you feel the same. Why are you refusing that fact?"

"How far are you sure, Zeke?"

"You can't date me because I'm not the best of friends with your brothers?" He questioned, leaning backwards.

"I just don't date and moreover, I prefer to keep good relations with my family than destroy our bond for a guy I barely know" I said.

"In fact I don't need you to fall for me. All I need is for you to work for me" He stated.

I laughed at his words "So you want to use me? Funny"

"Casey, I know what Maria did to La Masseria and so do I know the sick truth about you living with them" He stated.

I froze on my spot at his words. It couldn't me. The only person that possibly knew about my mother's awful deeds were Pamela and I.

"You're lying. My mother did nothing to La Masseria and what do you even know about us? Are you stalking me?" I shouted.

"I know everything about You. Kara. I even know her fucking past" he stated "I know why you finally accepted the fact that she was gone and ohhh Noely, Alejandro will hate you for it. Everything. You knew everything that was going on and didn't say a word"

"Stop!" I stated, trying to walk out on him but he gripped my hand, pushing me against the lockers.

"Why? What can you do to me?!" He questioned in a cold emotionless dark tone, making shivers run down my spine.

I bit my lower lip in agony at the thought of all I knew about
Kara and her disappearance. If Rauw discovered about it, he will definitely not think twice about killing me and my mother.