Chapter 7 : A New Friend.

[ ☆ ]

The two cookies seem to be getting along very well, they would always start conversations from time to time, And those cookies are Healer cookie and an unknown cookie, that wanted to know more about him.
They were sitting on a bench next to eachother now, not too close.

"That's good to hear.. i'm glad to meet you." Healer cookie said, along with a small smile on his face.

"Oh! i forgot to ask your name! may i know your name?" He added. there was a moment of silence after he said that, before the cookie responded.

"Its alright, i'm choux choco cookie." she responded.

The cookie had tanned skin and had straight brown hair. her eye colour was dark purple, along with tiny white pupils in them that some cookies barely notice it.

"Choux choco cookie? that's a lovely name to hear." Healer cookie spoke in a polite manner.
houx choco then got up and standed up straight.

"I think i gotta go now, see you later, Healer cookie." Choux choco spoke, glancing at him. healer cookie just waved at her before she walked away, leaving him alone.
he has met a new friend, and he was glad he's not alone in this village anymore..

Time skip.

Healer cookie was simply watering some dandelions, while humming a soft melody. Seemingly to be enjoying the peaceful moment while a soft smile was slowly forming on his face. Moments later, Choux choco came up to him.

"Hello, Healer cookie." She said, stopping and standing next him. "Can you follow me for a moment?" She added. This is not something choux choco would normally ask, maybe its important.
Healer cookie agreed and followed behind her in a relaxed manner, the soft smile still on his face: The smile that every cookie sees from him.
The entire time of healer cookie following choux choco, she somehow remained silent the whole time, Not saying a single word. she's usually not like this: It caught healer cookie's attention and he decided to speak up.

"Is something wrong? You seem different today, did something happend?" Healer cookie spoke, sounding somewhat concerned.

"Hm? Oh, I just don't feel like talking today. Sorry." choux choco said, ressuringly. Although healer cookie was still worried yet curious.

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

..

.

They both arrived at a random forest that healer cookie didn't even recognize, or as if he didn't know this place. choux choco lets him to explore the place first before they could talk.

He explored the forest for a bit, walking with slow footsteps. the forest was rather quiet and had no one else except for healer cookie and choux choco. Suddenly. .

THUD !

THUD !

[ ☆ ]