Announcement.

Hello, Dear viewers.
i am known as the writer of TTUH/The Third Unknown Hero, But you can call me as MsLxlu.

If you've notice (or not), I have not yet published the 9th chapter Of TTUH, nor i never had worked on it yet. Last time where i published a new chapter was September.. And the timeline that i'm currently writing this is now November.

What i came here for is to tell you that TTUH is going to be Discontinued. But instead, I'm going to remake it.
What i meant by Remaking the book is.. Basically i'm going to create a new book and remake the whole lore of TTUH. The story will be much longer than it currently is. And by the time when the freshly remaked version is published, this one will be deleted.

Reasons.
•Please know that i'm unexperienced at writting. So  the time when i first created this book, i was completely unprepared and the chapters were a bit difficult to understand for the readers. I even took inspriration from other creators for some chapters..
Now that i have fully prepared ideas of TTUH, i am making the decision of remaking it.

• Because i wasn't being very original at that time, I took dark enchantress's story and replace it with dark cacao instead, leading into him being the villain. i was thinking of dark cacao falling into a curse or accepting an offer from an unknown guest visiting his kingdom. (P.s : Know that there is a chance that i'll take this idea.)
(I am also going to rename the name of this AU)

TTUH is not the only book that i'm writting! I am also currently working on a purecacao Oneshot Book and a book where pure vanilla becomes the villain (i'm not so sure about this one though. i'm worried that i won't be able to continue writting it so who knows in the future that if i'm confident enough to publish this book or not)

Once the fully remaked book is released, i will, of course, announce it to you all.
thank you for supporting TTHU, for we shall meet again in the remaked one.

Sincerely,
MsLxlu.