Chapter 3 : Revealed

[ ☆ ]

The intruder confirms himself to be the ruler of the dark cacao kingdom, which makes the watchers and warriors confused since that his majesty is currently far miles away from the kingdom. They refused to believe this at this point.. But what about crunchy chip cookie and caramel arrow cookie? don't they know that dark cacao cookie is gone? well yes but they also refused to belive this information since that they thought that dark cacao cookie has been taken by the witches.
The intruder then suddenly laughed, but it didn't seem like in a friendly way.. he took out his sword in his hands, but the sword looks weirdly familiar?

"Foolish cookies.. How unfortunate, It seems that my royal warriors has forgotten his majesty, How could you do this to me?" The intruder spoke as he took off his blindfold, revealing it was.. Dark cacao cookie all along but with a different look. Causing the warriors ( and watchers ) eyes widened in shock. so as caramel arrow and crunchy chip.

"Y-Your majesty!? But Didn't The-" Caramel arrow spoke, But dark cacao didn't let her finish her sentance.

"Since when did i gave you permission to speak?" Dark cacao spoke, His voice sounds stern now. he has never acted this stern nor cold to his warriors before.
"I am no longer the majesty you all know. From now on.. and starting today, you shall call me shadow cacao cookie. obey me and follow my orders, If not.. I'll cut your head off." Shadow cacao threatens, causing the warriors to feel chills down their spine as the cold piercing winter wind gets heavier each second. ".. Understood?"

"..W-We understood, Your majesty.. we will do everything.. j-just for you." Crunchy chip cookie spoke, closing his eyes as he lowered his head. they all know they didn't want to do this, But in order to stay alive and not crumble into pieces (basically dying), They will have to obey shadow cacao cookie, Meaning that they'll have to do cruel and bad things such as destroying kingdoms and hurting the other cookies.
Shadow cacao cookie's lips formed into a little grin as they all obeyed him.

[ With the other Ancients. ]

The other ancients such as pure vanilla, hollyberry, golden cheese and white lily were at the council hall.. they were all sitting except for pure vanilla cookie, who was slowly walking in circles with his hand under his chin, he had a worried look on his face.. it seems that he is thinking about something, or perhaps thinking about a plan? white lily cookie then noticed this and looked over at him.

"Pure vanilla cookie.. please come sit with us, you must be tired from walking in circles like that.." White lily spoke with her soft voice, He heard her voice and pulls back his head away from his hand

"Thank you for your concerns, White lily cookie.. But i cannot help myself but worry about caramel arrow cookie and crunchy chip cookie.. i remember i wrote on the letter something about if they found any information about dark cacao cookie being gone, They will send me a letter immediately... but they haven't sent anything." Pure vanilla spoke, his eyes looking down at the floor as he stopped walking in circles.

"They're all gonna be alright, My friend. After all, Finding and searching more information must be really frustrating for them!" Hollyberry spoke as she shrugs her shoulders a little.

Pure vanilla still had a worried look on his face and walks towards where they were all sitting next to eachother, taking a seat as they all continued to sit there and make up a plan.

An hour later. outside the vanilla castle, there were villagers that was doing different activities such as playing around, Talking ,walking around and doing their job. All of them seems to be happy. until something terrible happens that makes the happiness end..
Suddenly after half an hour. Inside the council hall where the ancient cookies were having a long talk, One of them, Which was pure vanilla cookie, heard something from outside that was loud enough to hear, the sound that he heard didn't sound good.. Pure vanilla cookie immediately told the ancient cookies to go check the plaza together, Which they all agreed to.

As soon as they went to the plaza.. it was a disaster, The whole place was destroyed, The crow's nest inn was destroyed, Everything was destroyed at this point.. some cookies were stuck underneath the buildings that falled to the ground, some were injured badly.. but who could do such cruel thing? The ancient cookies were about to help them but as soon as they were about to, a tall figure that was holding a sword in their hands came out of no where infront of them. the ancient cookies slowly steps back as the figure slowly walks closer to them, one of them spoke.

"What do you want from us? what made you to cause such cruel thing?" Pure vanilla spoke, tightening his grip onto his staff a little.

The figure stopped in front of them as he stood there with a sword in his hands before they look at them, revealing it was Shadow (Dark) cacao cookie but with a different look. "Cruel thing? Never heard of that before." Shadow cacao cookie spoke before smirking softly.

The ancient cookie's gasped as they saw shadow/dark cacao cookie's presence, but didn't the witches take him? or so they thought..

[ ☆ ]

Words: 900+
Tysm for 100 views !!