However, the news of Xiyuan in Lawrence Mercury has been released, and the inquiry is the same, and the decision cannot be changed.

Tang Qian was just worried that if something happened to Xi Yuan, Ruan Qiu would also be injured.

"Isn't that just right," Si Xun stopped and looked unchanged: "Let him take a good lesson before he comes back."

Ruan Qiu may be abandoned by Xiyuan, or witness the death of Xiyuan with his own eyes, so that he can completely break the previous relationship.

He is 18 years old and has missed the opportunity to be raised around him since he was a child. When he is found back at this age, his character and temperament are unknown.

After being found, Ruan Qiu may resist and rebel, and it is not certain whether he will admit or not to ask this uncle.

The inquiry didn't mention it. What if Ruan Qiu's talent is not high and he can't protect himself when the danger comes.

He seems to have acquiesced that if Ruan Qiu's ability does not meet his expectations, he will give up.

But Tang Qian knew that Si Xun did not completely care, otherwise he would not have turned over Ruan Qiu's photos so many times, and he could not participate in the inspection in person.

Tang Qian sighed silently and said nothing more.

Late at night, the dark starship stood quietly in the snow.

Two people returned from the magnetic suction area. Recently, they went to check the situation every day and found no suspicious people.

The thick snow stepped on it and made a slight noise, and the surrounding ruins were covered with snow.

The stone wall in the distance is hiding a man.

He raised the small firing gun in his hand and stabbed the toxin-packed needle at the two people.

However, the wind and snow were too big, and the needle was affected. The direction was slightly shifted, only stuck in the snow.

The mental strength of the two star thieves was not low, and they immediately caught the faint movement: "Who?!"

They took out their guns and slowly walked in the direction of the needle. The Confederate army hiding in the dark was about to be found and tried to escape from the back.

But their starship crashed, and he and another companion narrowly escaped the disaster. They had no weapons on their bodies. Soon they were defeated by the chase of the two and were captured alive on the spot.

Half an hour later, the attack Yuan, who received the news, came to the starship.

The Confederate army has been tortured for a round without revealing any useful information.

The subordinate only found a simple communicator from him and an instrument for facial camouflage. The communicator was completely damaged before he was caught, and the information inside could not be used and read.

The film on the face of the Confederate Army was also removed. Xi Yuan picked up the film and looked at it a few times and walked to the Confederate Army.

He glanced over the residents' costumes on the Confederate Army and looked down: "You are the enquirer."

The Confederate army didn't say a word, but the sentence of Xiyuan was not an inquiry. He had guessed it.

The subordinate brought a chair, Xi Yuan sat down, bent down and approached: "Are you here for Ruan Qiu?"

"Do you want to take him away, or..." he continued, "Are you going to kill him?"