After a while, Ruan Qiu raised his head and said, "Brother, you used to..."

Xi Yuan asked, "What?"

Ruan Qiu suffocated his words again and felt that this kind of question was meaningless.

He is not so dull that he is unaware. Xi Yuan must like him. They haven't been together for a long time, and he seems to be worried about something unnecessary.

Seeing that Ruan Qiu stopped talking again, Xi Yuan looked at him quietly for a while and asked, "Ruan Qiu, where are your relatives?"

This question was caught off guard. Ruan Qiu was obviously stunned for a moment and hesitated, "I don't know."

"I... I've had an illness before, and I can't remember many things," he thought about the wording and made up a reason. "I should have no relatives."

He died once and crossed from another world. This kind of thing was so strange that Ruan Qiu didn't know how to explain it.

And he stayed in that stone room for three months, and no one came to him. If he still had relatives, he should not be left in a deserted place.

After saying that, Ruan Qiu hugged Qiyuan tightly and buried his face in his arms: "I lived alone for a long time, and I didn't meet you until later."

Xi Yuan didn't make a sound, but still stroked Ruan Qiu's soft hair.

Ruan Qiu does have a lot of things he doesn't know. He doesn't know what mental strength is, can't turn on the projection TV, and is curious about many common things.

From the beginning, he learned the real name of Xiyuan, but he didn't react at all and didn't know who he was at all.

His body is very weak. He caught a cold after only a few days of snow. Although he has mental strength, he is probably not very strong.

If Ruan Qiu really has something to do with the main star, he is more like being abandoned by his family because of his lack of talent.

Ruan Qiu didn't know what was thinking in his heart and changed the topic: "Brother, where are you?"

Xi Yuan replied, "I don't either."

He didn't ask any more questions and seemed to believe Ruan Qiu's words.

The stove in the room continued to burn, and Ruan Qiu was sleepy and slowly fell asleep.

The inner hall is still brightly lit, and the inquiry has not yet stopped.

There are still many things for him to deal with in the alliance, especially after he decided to participate in the galaxy patrol with the alliance army.

Hundreds of planets visit one by one, and even if you only go to Loren Mercury once and then return halfway, it will take a lot of time.

He was busy in the inner hall all night, and Tang Qian also stayed out all night.

When the servant brought breakfast, Tang Qian followed in and whispered to the department: "The commander of the deputy star of Harlem sent a summons to you to talk to you."

Si Xun finished breakfast slowly, picked up the towel and wiped his hands, and then said, "Come in."

Tang Qian opened the communication connector in front of the desk, and a blue screen was projected above.

The person on the screen is about 50 years old, similar to the secretary. He wears a white military uniform, and his style and color are different from that of the Union Army.