"Accept it and survive" she murmured to herself "ok then"

She walked into her room and saw the most beautiful white dress she has ever seen in her life with a bouquet of flowers on the dresser held together with a purple ribbon.

She walked to the dress slowly and She caressed it softly out of fear of it falling apart if she tried too hard.

*************************************************************************************************************

"You look beautiful ma'am" Anu said behind her as the hairdresser finished with her hair and the make up artist added her final touch

"Thank you" she said with her hand on her chest

The beauty experts rushed to take their equipments out of her room. Anu had shown her the beauty parlour they had created for her. It was beautiful and fully staffed for her convenience.

Remi watched the door close behind her  through the mirror of her large dresser. She looked at her ring as she thought about what was about to happen a few hours away.

She took of her engagement ring.
She stood up and picked her dress from the bed. She unzipped it and stepped into the dress.

The dress hugged her body. She admired the slit of the dress. She sat down back to put on her jewellery's when she noticed Anu pointing a gun at her

"I am really sorry" she said with tears. Remi's heart filled with fear and shock as she turned in her sit to face Anu before a bullet went through her head.

Remi watched her drop to the floor. She looked up in haste to see who her new enemy was

"I told you never to take that ring off" Tobi said as he walked in "get up"

He reached out to the ring behind her and put it back where it should have been before throwing her hand away.

"Turn around" she was in a state of shock as she tried to Compromise between comprehending his instructions and making eye contact with the dead body a few feet away from her foot

She felt him grab her shoulder roughly to turn her around and She leaned on the dresser for support.
This wasn't his first time killing someone, he could have killed her if he wanted to, Remi thoughts ran rapid as he zipped her dress up. She really could have been dead for slapping him.

She looked up from her dresser to the mirror to see him stay at her blankly.

He sat her down and picked her shoe up. He kneeled before her and picked he right leg.

He ran his hand down her calf as he fit her leg into the shoe then he picked up the other and repeated the same.

He stood up and towered above her. He stretched out his hand and  she looked up at him.

She put her hand in his hand out of fear and trust.
He helped her stand up and she stared into his eyes. Was he the enemy she should be afraid of or the one o befriend.

Tobi stepped over anu's lifeless body and reached out for Remi's hand. She took his hand and walked over her with the helm of her dress catching a stain of blood.

She stopped to worry "that will get the message across" he said as he looked from it to her, his face broke as a small smile grew on his face.

He led her by the hand to the exist of the house as the maids greeted them as they passed by.

Five cars waited for them as they walked down the stairs that led to the grande double doors of the house.

Remi slipped her hand out of his as he took a two steps down the stairs before turning to look at her.

"What"

"Why did she try to kill me?

"It's best if you don't know" he answered impatiently before continuing down the stairs.
He got to the door and turned back "please my love, don't keep my family waiting"

"I am not going anywhere" she said before turning to leave.

He ran up the stairs and picked her up on his shoulders "why does everything have to be a struggle with you. I am trying to keep you safe for heavens"

She struggled to breakaway as he lifted her effortlessly down the stairs.

The door was held open for him and he threw her in. He laid on top of her  and they struggle together for a moment.

He pulled out the gun and put it to her forehead.
"I swear with my being, I would put that bullet to your head myself" he raised an eye brow as if to ask her if the message was received.

She said nothing.

*****************************************************************************************