First day of my new school

The next day after dinner at the Loud House was unfortunately a Monday, that meant I had school.

After waking up and getting ready I go down stairs to find something to eat, since my mom went to work pretty early for her new job. I walked out the door and saw the Loud's getting into a blue and white van.

"Y/N!" I heard Lynn say "Oh hi Lynn"

"My dad said he can give you a ride to school, if you would like too"

"Uhh" I was originally going to walk their but it would save time taking up the offer. "Alright, I'll go with you guys"

"Ok come on!" Lynn said grabbing my hand and running towards the van. I felt my face heat up from the unexpected contact. I sat next to Lynn still holding hands.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize I had grabbed your hand" she said, turning a light shade of red but I didn't think anything of it. "It's fine, I didn't really mind it" I told her, I actually didn't mind it. I sort of enjoyed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got off the van Lynn led me into the school and to the office. After I got a my schedule I look to see what was my first class.

"What's your first class?" Lynn said putting her hand out for permission to see the schedule.

"I have math class first." I told her handing her the schedule. "Your in my class!!! Come let's go before we're late"

When we got to class Lynn went to sit down and I walked towards the teacher. "You must be the new student" the woman said. "I'm Mrs. Wilson"

"Introduce yourself to the class"

Those words were something I didn't ever want to hear. "Umm... I'm Y/N, I'm from (Your city/country)" I looked back at the teacher not knowing what else to say. "You can sit next to Lynn, Lynn raise your hand" Mrs. Wilson said, I guess she didn't see me walk in with her. I went to sit next to Lynn "Heyy again" I told her with a smile "Heyy" Lynn said back.

After many classes it was finally lunch time. I walked out of class next to Lynn, when we got to the lunch room and introduced me to her friends.

~~~~~~~~
I was heading to my next class that I unfortunately had without Lynn. As I was walking I bumped into a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm so sorry" The girl said

"It fine, it was just an accident" I told reassuring her that it's fine.

"I'm Y/N" I told her with a smile

"I'm Casey" She said with a bright smile

"What class do you have" Casey asked me. "I have history" I told her sounding sorta disappointed. "Same!!!"

"We should start heading there before we're late." Thanks God I wasn't going to be in the class knowing nobody.

As we walked there we talked about our interests and got too get to know each other."

~~~~~~~~
When class was over I walked out with Casey. We were I was laughing at her jokes and she had her arm over my shoulder when we got too my class I said bye and walked into class too go sit next to Lynn.

Lynn's POV
When I was walking in the halls I saw Y/N with a blonde who had her arm around her and was making her laugh. I felt a unfamiliar feeling, it was jealousy. I felt like going over to that blonde girl and shoving her arm off Y/N. I had never really liked anyone, I mean the only time I thought I had a crush I was just dehydrated.

I had too win her over