Blood, sweat and tears.

Beginne am Anfang

Sprig opened his room door, "here we have it!" Sprig smiled. "whoa...Awsome digs sprig" Anne looked around. "cool dude." I went to find a corner to hybernate in, while Sprig gave Anne a tour, I was listening though. Then a pillow fight starts, that lasts for a while. "Its fun cause it doesnt hurt... Ow" Sprig swings one of his pillow and nearly hits his action figure. "Oops im just going to move Captian BogBreath safley over here." Sprig says, putting it to a safe place. "Yea, gotta keep the doll out of harms way- oof" Anne says befre getting hit by my pillow.

Night one.

"So sprig, Y/n would you rather sweat melted cheese or always smell like skunk?" Anne asked, tucked in bed next to me, she sometimes does this so i dont mind. "(your answer idk)" I say. "Uh, sweat melted cheese. Frogs don't sweat, so I'd be cheese-free" I smile. "Frogs don't sweat? Uh, jealous! Okay, next question. Sprig? " She stops and looks over to him. "Psst! Sprig? Sprig? Sprig? Sprig, Sprig, Sprig. Hey, Sprig!"She grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, waking him up. "You awake?" She asks. "Oh, yeah, totally" He lied, she woke him up. "Psst you two, im going to sleep keep it down, night" I say ignoring the rest of there convisation. "Night Y/n" "night". "Okay, good. So, next question." 

Later At midnight, Anne began sweating. "Mhm. Uh! Melting." She opened the window and sighed of relief. "Ahh. better." Sprig wakes up, freezing cold and goes over to shut the window. "brrrrh freezing" He shut the window and went back to sleep. Anne saw and glared at him.

The next morning, HopHop kicks sprigs bedroom door open while carrying polly. "Rise n shine! Sleepyeads! Ya missed breakfast!" He said. Anne groaned, shuving her face deaper in her pillow. "Go awayyy" She groaned. Polly hopped onto sprig and looked at him confused. "First time ive ever seen you sleep in so late, what gives?" She asked. "I froze solid in the night and finally just thawed" He unfreezed himself and streched. "What? It was like a swamp sauna in here. Maybe Sprig just needs another blanket." Anne remarked. "Or maybe Anne needs fewer blankets." He groaned. "Idk about you guys but i slept fine." I shrugged, i was used to a cold house, do to no heating through winter, and used to warm weather, cause i have the hottest room in the house, and my window is broken, so you get used to it, i yawned, and streched. "Y'know, the couch is still free in case there's trouble in paradise." HopHop smiled. "No way. Pshhh, its no trouble." Sprig horriblely lied. "Yeah. We're the best three roommates in the history of roommates." Anne smirked, proudly. "Spray/nnne against the world!" I smiled, I was still being inclued even though I was doing nothing. They walked to the exit, me following. "After you two best roomies." Sprig moved his way out of the door letting us through first. "Why thank you also best roomie" Me and Anne said at the same times, we let out small laughs together, while we all walked down stairs. "Hmm." Hophop hummed doubtfully. "They're gonna eat each other alive." Polly said. "Oh, absolutely." Hophop agreed.

Night two.

Anne turns on the light and grabs some snacks grabbing her book and starts to snack loudly, Y/n was unbothered like always and went to sleep, sprig on the other hand sprig turned to face the wall and uses a pillow to cover his ears, agitated.

Night three.

Sprig falls asleep, croaking every now and then not only bothering Anne, but even Y/n, Y/n grabs there pillow and blanket and move to the couch, and comes back at six, to make it look like there still best roomies.

Night four.

Anne and sprig take turns closing and opening the window, while y/n hides under there blanket and sleeps.